BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Tasted this beer bought it to try it liked it but not sure i would buy it if there was other options. Delicious but not my favorite. Bought it at cvs.
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good for an affordable beer. Has a better flavor than most light beers, with a nice citrus taste. Also - you can't beat the funny commercials.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
one of my favorites. love having this while eating a steak or any red meat. very good quality dark beer. really good with a slice of orange in it.
Diana V.
New york, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is a nice, lighter beer.  It does not leave me feeling too full or bloated after drinking it.  It pairs well with an orange slice.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite Belgian brands! It is in my top 3 favorite beers. The flavor is good and it is very smooth to drink. I'd continue to purchase!
Daniel D.
Sheridan, OR
This is a decent ale. It has a smooth flavor and I would recommend it . We're huge fans of the Shock Top brand, and this beer doesn't disappoint.
Stephanie Y.
Shock top is similar to Blue Moon, great with an orange slice. Pairs well with chicken to me, I've only have had it once or twice but it's good
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This is an excellent summery beer. I would recommend this beer to others, I've had it a few times. I prefer from the bottle over draft or can.
raquel h.
Parlier, CA
I love this beer.taste like blue moon but in my opinion better .i know some people drink it with an orange slice but i like it just like that.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I really enjoyed this beer...not completely what I was expecting but it does have a nice fresh taste..I would definitely buy this beer again!!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?