BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Disgusting! Does not taste like oranges, I don't like the lemon beer from shock top and thought this might be better but after one drink I was done! With the price almost as much as craft beer spend the extra dollar and get something that actually tastes good.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I enjoy Shock Top. I prefer it more as a draft. But, overall I do not mind from the bottle. It has a med. Ale taste and I like the citrus background. I enjoy it with a slice of orange.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally cannot stand this beer. A Belgian-style wheat ale? What a joke. If you want a Belgian-style beer, why not just buy a beer from Belgium? This is Anheiser Busch's attempt to compete in this "Belgian-style" category, and it's simply a beer designed to please the masses. Not good!
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer!! This is the beer I get at every Yankee game. I tried their chocolate beer flavor also on vacation and fell in love with it but I can't find it anywhere ūüėĒ
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yumm! I love this beer. I alternate between a few different kinds but this kind is my favorite beer to have with Mexican food. I think it compliments it perfect because it is brewed with coriander. Having an ice cold shock top and a plate of tacos is a perfect Friday night.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
It's good in flavor, has that perfect hint of citrus taste. Stronger in flavor than other beers, but very smooth and enjoyable. Unique taste for sure and easy to open, can find these anywhere.
Jennifer G.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of those beers that you can take is doses. It is very sweet tasting, which goes good for summer. It has a taste of citrus (oranges and lemons). It's a great beer for grilling, boating, and just being in the sun!
Maria S.
Bloomington, IN
One of my favorite beers! Not super cheap tasting, but not as expensive as a craft beer at a bar or in the stores. It has a great taste and is very smooth. It's a great beer for someone who typically doesn't like beer.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Shock Top is a nice refreshing beer. It has plenty of flavor without being too heavy, and it kind of reminds me of Blue Moon but it seems to have a smoothr finish. I like when bartenders pair it with an orange slice.
Emily G.
Im not a beer drinker at all but I absolutely love shocktop, most of the flavors but I think this is still my favorite. Smooth and delicious also very refreshing.
Jacob S.
Jersey city, NJ
I was wondering what other flavors this brand makes cause I feel like it is constantly changing?
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This product is it really imported from Belgium
Kassandra L.
What kind of drink is this?
Morganne M.
I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do you recomend this beer or any flavor of Shock Top? Just trying to find something new for Thanksgiving.