BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My husband just bought some of this the other day at the grocery store because it was on sale and he said it was pretty good and he normally drinks Bud-light, Bud Select, and Budweiser so I was pretty shocked that he liked it. He liked it so much he went and bought another 12 pack.
Megan B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I call this the poor mans Blue Moon lol. Its very similar but not exactly the same. It is not as smooth or as citruisy. Its still very good. Your supposed to roll the bottle between your hands when its about 1/4 left if your pouring into a glass and pour that foan that results on top.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very similar to blue moon in my opinion. I love wheat ales with a fruit essence this is perfect for a hot summer day or just to relax after work . It's light and crisp and would definitely buy again and again
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Disgusting! Does not taste like oranges, I don't like the lemon beer from shock top and thought this might be better but after one drink I was done! With the price almost as much as craft beer spend the extra dollar and get something that actually tastes good.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I enjoy Shock Top. I prefer it more as a draft. But, overall I do not mind from the bottle. It has a med. Ale taste and I like the citrus background. I enjoy it with a slice of orange.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally cannot stand this beer. A Belgian-style wheat ale? What a joke. If you want a Belgian-style beer, why not just buy a beer from Belgium? This is Anheiser Busch's attempt to compete in this "Belgian-style" category, and it's simply a beer designed to please the masses. Not good!
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer!! This is the beer I get at every Yankee game. I tried their chocolate beer flavor also on vacation and fell in love with it but I can't find it anywhere 😔
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yumm! I love this beer. I alternate between a few different kinds but this kind is my favorite beer to have with Mexican food. I think it compliments it perfect because it is brewed with coriander. Having an ice cold shock top and a plate of tacos is a perfect Friday night.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
It's good in flavor, has that perfect hint of citrus taste. Stronger in flavor than other beers, but very smooth and enjoyable. Unique taste for sure and easy to open, can find these anywhere.
Jennifer G.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of those beers that you can take is doses. It is very sweet tasting, which goes good for summer. It has a taste of citrus (oranges and lemons). It's a great beer for grilling, boating, and just being in the sun!
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Has anyone had the Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat? If so, how is it?!
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What is your favorite garnishes for Shock Top? Orange, Lemon, Lime or all the the Citrus flavor.
nique w.
Doral, FL
How does it taste?
Caitlin C.
What's the best flavor of shock top? I've only had the Rasberry Wheat and I loved it. So wondering what else I should try