BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yumm! I love this beer. I alternate between a few different kinds but this kind is my favorite beer to have with Mexican food. I think it compliments it perfect because it is brewed with coriander. Having an ice cold shock top and a plate of tacos is a perfect Friday night.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer!! This is the beer I get at every Yankee game. I tried their chocolate beer flavor also on vacation and fell in love with it but I can't find it anywhere 😔
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
It's good in flavor, has that perfect hint of citrus taste. Stronger in flavor than other beers, but very smooth and enjoyable. Unique taste for sure and easy to open, can find these anywhere.
Jennifer G.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of those beers that you can take is doses. It is very sweet tasting, which goes good for summer. It has a taste of citrus (oranges and lemons). It's a great beer for grilling, boating, and just being in the sun!
Maria S.
Bloomington, IN
One of my favorite beers! Not super cheap tasting, but not as expensive as a craft beer at a bar or in the stores. It has a great taste and is very smooth. It's a great beer for someone who typically doesn't like beer.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Shock Top is a nice refreshing beer. It has plenty of flavor without being too heavy, and it kind of reminds me of Blue Moon but it seems to have a smoothr finish. I like when bartenders pair it with an orange slice.
Emily G.
Im not a beer drinker at all but I absolutely love shocktop, most of the flavors but I think this is still my favorite. Smooth and delicious also very refreshing.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I would give a 10 if I could. Shock top is one of my top favorite beers I like to splurge on if I'm drinking solo. The flavor is very enjoyable and affordable. Orange slice like blue moon makes the flavor pop. Also good at bars or resteraunts from the tap.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love shock top and have ever since it came out. if you want a tasty beer that you can savor, this is it. it's especially perfect for summer time when you are craving citrus. i love it on tap with orange slices.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite beer. It's light, refreshing, citrusy and not too hoppy. The label is eye catching and I think that's what made my try it in the first place.
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Has anyone had the Shock Top Spiced Banana Wheat? If so, how is it?!
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What is your favorite garnishes for Shock Top? Orange, Lemon, Lime or all the the Citrus flavor.
nique w.
Doral, FL
How does it taste?
Caitlin C.
What's the best flavor of shock top? I've only had the Rasberry Wheat and I loved it. So wondering what else I should try