BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Emily G.
Im not a beer drinker at all but I absolutely love shocktop, most of the flavors but I think this is still my favorite. Smooth and delicious also very refreshing.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
I would give a 10 if I could. Shock top is one of my top favorite beers I like to splurge on if I'm drinking solo. The flavor is very enjoyable and affordable. Orange slice like blue moon makes the flavor pop. Also good at bars or resteraunts from the tap.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love shock top and have ever since it came out. if you want a tasty beer that you can savor, this is it. it's especially perfect for summer time when you are craving citrus. i love it on tap with orange slices.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite beer. It's light, refreshing, citrusy and not too hoppy. The label is eye catching and I think that's what made my try it in the first place.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
Shock top can be really delicious when it's nice and cold. I like their lemon shandy flavor as well. It's a very refreshing beer that doesn't leave you feeling overly gross after finishing the bottle.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely delicious! And even better on tap and with an orange! Great flavor, doesn't taste like faucet water :p a great pick me up. Love the taste of citrus in my beer!
Katherine M.
Fort Benning, GA
My GO TO BEER! I love this beer so much. It's great mixed with Orange Juice as well as a Fresh Orange slice on a hot day. I love to drink this in the summer, but it's carrying on into my fall faves
Kristin M.
I love Shock Top!! I love how it already had a taste of the orange in it. It's a thicker beer so I tend to get that full feeling after a few but the taste is awesome! Can't go wrong with this one.
Heather C.
Stillwater, OK
Delicious crisp orange flavored ale! I enjoy this original Shock Top flavor any time of the year. It has such a perfect blend of citrus and the aroma of a glass of it, garnished with an orange slice, keeps me wanting more!
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my go-to beers, I like to add a splash of orange juice instead of a wedge of that extra little something. Very refreshing! Make sure to try the summer shandy too! Delicious!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?