BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
Shock top is not my favorite because it seems to skunk so easy. We had the box out for about an hour and then put it back in the fridge and they all got skunked. So they were bitter and gross. Not a bad beer but for the price I feel like there are better choices
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I'm very picky when it comes to beer, and so this Shock Top makes my top five list of best beers out there. It's delicious, and some people don't know that you should pour it in a glass, because the flavors sit at the bottom of the beer bottle. Listen to this tip for next time, you'll be glad!
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I'm not big on beer drinking but I had my brother in law make me one of these with a slice of orange and it was incredible. Such a smooth taste! The hint of orange does wonders and I have been craving these every time I reach for a drink to relax on the weekends or when we have a social gathering. I would recommend others to try it.
Samantha S.
Overall Shocktop is a very good beer, I tend to go for more local brews but if there isn't anything that sounds like me I always fall back on this. It has good flavor and is best served with a slice of orange.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Shock top is my go-to when out at a bar or during the summer. It's crisp, light, refreshing, and has a hint of citrus. Perfect to serve with orange slices and a great beer to drink with grilled foods. A great summer drink. Similar to blue moon.
Sara F.
The lemon shandy is seriously one of my very favorite beers. It's so refreshing and crisp. Perfect for a hot summer day. It's got a decent price point. Not crazy expensive. I buy it often!! Definitely worth a try if you've never had it!
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Anywhere that serves shock top is good in my book. It's so yummy, especially with an orange squeezed in, would recommend this beer to people that don't really like beer but are looking to start. Delicious.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the Only "beer" Ale that i will drink.. It does not have that nasty Beer taste to it.. A old friend turned me on to it. And it is Good with the orange. the packaging is nice and the price is okay.. i would recommend this to others
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
This is a good beer to have! One of my favorites by far to drink going out. I would drink this or blue moon. If you don't like one, try the other. It's not too expensive and is good to drink anytime.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My husband just bought some of this the other day at the grocery store because it was on sale and he said it was pretty good and he normally drinks Bud-light, Bud Select, and Budweiser so I was pretty shocked that he liked it. He liked it so much he went and bought another 12 pack.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?