BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Andrea B.
Roanoke , VA
Happy Hour Expert
I like a good Belgium white but this one wasn’t my favorite. I just tried it the other night and have had better but it was still drinkable.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
Super refreshing. Delicious with an orange, usually have it on draft at dive bars. A little pricey but it’s way better than Coors or bud lol
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite..Come on: it brewed in California with orange peel and all. If you like pilsner beer or any German style this is the one to try !
Stacey O.
This is a decent beer and one of Shock Top better beers. It isn't as good as Blue Moon White Belgian, although it's usually a little cheaper.
Katherine L.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This is another delicious beer it's very similar to blue moon.so this is also very very good with a slice of orange in it or even by itself.
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
So yummy especially when you out a sliced orange into it. I got this at Safeway. It's definitely one of my top choices and it's affordable
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Yum! A seasonal favorite in our house and out in restaurants. We love Belgian whites and this is no exception. Great with an orange slice.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
So similar to blue moon I love it ! It def has the wheat taste to it and I would still add the orange. I would most likely buy this again.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great summer beer. Not too heavy, keeps you feeling nice and cool without filling you up too much! Also, always a crowd pleaser!
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Shock Top is my go to beer. I Love a good, cold one anytime (it's appropriate and after 5) Love, Love, Love Shock Top Belgian Wheat Ale!!!!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?