BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I love shocktop. as far as "craft beer" goes this is one of my go to brands and flavors. it offers a great flavor but is not too filling. I drink this year round!!! For a Belgian style wheat beer I definitely trust shock top to deliver good delicious quality every time!!! Cheers!!
Cori C.
I'm always up for trying new beers, but Shock Top is the beer that I keep going back to. Going out, if I can get it on tap, I prefer Blue Moon, but when it comes to bottles and what I can get at home, Shock Top wins out. The citrus flavors are more pronounced, and it has a better overall flavor and smoothness. I also love that there are instructions for how to properly pour it into a glass printed on the label.
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
If I want a beer to drink during the week with dinner or while trying to un-wind, this is my go-to along with Blue Moon. They are very similar in taste, which I love, and it is easy to drink without having too high of an alcohol percentage. Lets just say drinking a 6 pack of this is easily accomplishable. Drink responsibly!
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Shock Top is a solid beer. if I have people over for a gathering, Shock Top would be a beer I'd buy because it's appealing to a wide variety of people. The taste is pretty good and I actually highly recommend you drink it with some orange. You can find this at your local liquor store or any place that sells alcohol.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm still a big fan of Blue Moon and always have been, but I do find myself purchasing Shock Top more often these days because I enjoy the more pronounced citrus flavor it offers. It's very smooth and drinkable and in my opinion, is best poured in a glass because it helps all the natural flavors at the bottom of the bottle blend together for an every more enhanced taste.
Nicki T.
Lakeland, FL
I do enjoy Shock Top beers, particularly the Belgian white. They seem to be a good "value" beer. Personally, I prefer to pay just a little more for other Belgian whites such as Blue Moon. I don't complain when someone has shock top at a party, but if I'm buying, I spend a little more and get something else.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's fine, I guess. I grabbed it for a party I was rushing to. It doesn't really taste like much of anything, to be honest. Not necessarily bad, just watery. It was inexpensive, which is a positive, but I probably won't be buying it again. I'd rather drop a little more money on a better tasting beer.
Megan L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So, I'll admit I might have only bought this becasue the commercial was funny...the first time. Now I buy it cause its delicious! Glad i got a good laugh from the commercial otherwise I might have never been motivated to buy this delicious beer!
Jennie N.
My ideal college beer. I am not a huge beer drinker, but this goes down easily and doesn't have a very hoppy taste, which is something I avoid like the plague. Good value for money without being too low end of a beer (i.e. doesn't feel like you're drinking gross water like natural light)
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock top is my go to beer. Most bars have it and restaurants. It's got a good fruity flavor and I love to put a little orange slice or even a dash of pineapple juice in it to bring out more flavor. Usually buy it at Safeway on sale for $13.99
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?