BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock top is my go to beer. Most bars have it and restaurants. It's got a good fruity flavor and I love to put a little orange slice or even a dash of pineapple juice in it to bring out more flavor. Usually buy it at Safeway on sale for $13.99
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
One of my favorite beers , but not as good as blue moon in my opinion but still good. refreshing great for summer days and lounging by a pool. These are very similar to blue moon which, I'm sure is why I like them . They are easy to find usually at any major liquor or grocery store !
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Gotta love an ice cold shock top on a hot day! These beers are awesome! I love the logo and the packaging. This beer really is great with an orange wedge. The price isn't too bad. Usually around 12.99 where I live. I will continue to drink these when I need a refreshing brew.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I love shock top they are delicious and they are always coming out with flavors which are for the most part delicious. The original is really amazing its a classic its so smooth light and refreshing it is definitely a go to for me I recommend to anyone who likes beer
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Again, another easy beer to drink. A great white wheat ale that doesn't have much alcohol content and is better tasting than draft and cheaper than craft! I love this beer, it was definitely the first beer I drank that got me interested in trying other types of beer!
Valerie P.
Blue Moon is usually my go-to beer. However I find myself buying Shock Top more often. Taste wise the two are very similar, but overall I'd say Shock Top tastes a little more citrus, less wheaty. Usually we can find shock top in our area cheaper than we can find Blue Moon which also makes for an easier decision.
Sarah H.
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Pair this with a slice of orange and it's perfect. It has a crisp and light refreshing taste. I usually purchase this beer in the 12 pack because it's more cost efficient that way.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN
Shock top is not my favorite because it seems to skunk so easy. We had the box out for about an hour and then put it back in the fridge and they all got skunked. So they were bitter and gross. Not a bad beer but for the price I feel like there are better choices
Sherrie G.
Nice subtle taste for someone starting a more craft type beer. Orange is nice and subtle. Not too bitter. Has an overall smooth flavor and finish. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried many different kinds of beer before. It's a good starter.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I'm very picky when it comes to beer, and so this Shock Top makes my top five list of best beers out there. It's delicious, and some people don't know that you should pour it in a glass, because the flavors sit at the bottom of the beer bottle. Listen to this tip for next time, you'll be glad!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?