BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
one of my favorites. love having this while eating a steak or any red meat. very good quality dark beer. really good with a slice of orange in it.
Diana V.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a nice, lighter beer.  It does not leave me feeling too full or bloated after drinking it.  It pairs well with an orange slice.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite Belgian brands! It is in my top 3 favorite beers. The flavor is good and it is very smooth to drink. I'd continue to purchase!
Stephanie Y.
Shock top is similar to Blue Moon, great with an orange slice. Pairs well with chicken to me, I've only have had it once or twice but it's good
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This is an excellent summery beer. I would recommend this beer to others, I've had it a few times. I prefer from the bottle over draft or can.
Stacey O.
This is a decent beer and one of Shock Top better beers. It isn't as good as Blue Moon White Belgian, although it's usually a little cheaper.
Katherine L.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This is another delicious beer it's very similar to blue moon.so this is also very very good with a slice of orange in it or even by itself.
Andrea B.
Roanoke , VA
Happy Hour Expert
I like a good Belgium white but this one wasn’t my favorite. I just tried it the other night and have had better but it was still drinkable.
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
So yummy especially when you out a sliced orange into it. I got this at Safeway. It's definitely one of my top choices and it's affordable
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Shock Top is my go to beer. I Love a good, cold one anytime (it's appropriate and after 5) Love, Love, Love Shock Top Belgian Wheat Ale!!!!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?