BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Danielle T.
This is one of my favorite summer / pool / beach beers. It is light and refreshing ( a lot lighter than Blue Moon which is also citrus-y). The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. there isn't a funny aftertaste either. My only qualm is that it can only be found (around me) in bottles which makes it a bit harder to lug around in a small cooler for the beach. I wish it came in a can over here! Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
Shock top for some reason it is so much better on tap with an orange slice!  I always pour it in the glass and add my own orange slices to it at home.  I do prefer this over Bluemoon!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's funny how my friends love craft beer, but don't always love the beer I drink. They don't like Corona, they don't like Heineken, and they don't like Shock Top. I got them into beer in the first place. Before me, they were still drinking cocktails. I'm not sexist, but it was a little odd to me that they couldn't handle a beer. Sometimes a beer is a necessity. Though now, they're well-versed but they stick to Not Your Father's, Summer Shandy, and anything really that's IPA or wheat beer, or anything similar to it. Me though, I love it. Shock Top is my go to beer and I have a case in my car just waiting for a barbecue on a nice day.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Was not initially a fan, but it’s such a good beer! Comparable to blue moon. This beer is also fitting for any season— yes, even summer. It’s yummy and it doesn’t require a garnish to taste good!!!!!!!!!
LaToya T.
Watford City, ND
This is the best beer to drink anytime of the day, it goes with any meal and isn't to bitter or to sweet! Love this beer with an orange 🍊 you can never go wrong with this beer!
janette j.
Escondido, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These beers are delicious. A bit on the pricy side but worth it. I love drinking these during the fall and they also have different flavors and that's a plus for me.
Bill B.
Lake Wylie, SC
This is a really refreshing and great tasting beer. Definitely one to put into your list of go-to beers. It's a wheat ale so not high on hops but full of flavor.
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Been a fan of this ever since it first came out. Always buy mine at Walmart, this is great on a night out with friends, and it's just so crisp and clean tasting. Will always buy it.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Yummy! Perfect with and orange slice. If you like blue moon than you'll like this one as well. I have yet to try any other flavors but they sound and look tasty!
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Shock Top is Blue Moon's younger sibling that hasn't fully grown. You would think they would taste similar but this beer is just lacking. Simple beer with a bit of orange taste, but nothing too special. Easy to drink for those who aren't avid beer drinkers. If you are looking to choose between this and blue moon, get blue moon.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?