BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
It is light and refreshing. The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. There isn't a funny aftertaste either. Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is a refreshing beer to drink by the pool, the citrus flavor is really nice however it does leave a weird aftertaste. This isn't my favorite beer, but it is good during the Summer when you just want to relax and have a beer. Make sure it's really cold too!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Nice refreshing summer beer for a good price. Great for barbecues, pool parties, and watching baseball. Solid wheat beer and not too heavy - pretty well liked by everyone and easy to find at a grocery store.
Jennie N.
My ideal college beer. I am not a huge beer drinker, but this goes down easily and doesn't have a very hoppy taste, which is something I avoid like the plague. Good value for money without being too low end of a beer (i.e. doesn't feel like you're drinking gross water like natural light)
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Shock top is my go to beer. Most bars have it and restaurants. It's got a good fruity flavor and I love to put a little orange slice or even a dash of pineapple juice in it to bring out more flavor. Usually buy it at Safeway on sale for $13.99
Sherrie G.
Nice subtle taste for someone starting a more craft type beer. Orange is nice and subtle. Not too bitter. Has an overall smooth flavor and finish. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried many different kinds of beer before. It's a good starter.
Samantha S.
Overall Shocktop is a very good beer, I tend to go for more local brews but if there isn't anything that sounds like me I always fall back on this. It has good flavor and is best served with a slice of orange.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Anywhere that serves shock top is good in my book. It's so yummy, especially with an orange squeezed in, would recommend this beer to people that don't really like beer but are looking to start. Delicious.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
My fav is the raspberry one. I love to enjoy this beer in the summer time to me I feel like it just goes well. I do have my choice of beer with the season lol.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
This stuff is pretty good. It has like a sweet taste to it. I could drink this all the time. Slice up a orange and out it inside of it and you are good to go.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?