BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
Shock top for some reason it is so much better on tap with an orange slice!  I always pour it in the glass and add my own orange slices to it at home.  I do prefer this over Bluemoon!
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
Was not initially a fan, but it’s such a good beer! Comparable to blue moon. This beer is also fitting for any season— yes, even summer. It’s yummy and it doesn’t require a garnish to taste good!!!!!!!!!
LaToya T.
Watford City , ND
This is the best beer to drink anytime of the day, it goes with any meal and isn't to bitter or to sweet! Love this beer with an orange 🍊 you can never go wrong with this beer!
Emily A.
Awesome beer. One of the only ones I would drink for a while- goes great with some orange juice. It’s a fair price, my only complaint is that it doesn’t come in a super healthy version 😂
janette j.
Escondido, CA
Happy Hour Expert
These beers are delicious. A bit on the pricy side but worth it. I love drinking these during the fall and they also have different flavors and that's a plus for me.
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Happy Hour Expert
Been a fan of this ever since it first came out. Always buy mine at Walmart, this is great on a night out with friends, and it's just so crisp and clean tasting. Will always buy it.
Bill B.
Clover, SC
This is a really refreshing and great tasting beer. Definitely one to put into your list of go-to beers. It's a wheat ale so not high on hops but full of flavor.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Yummy! Perfect with and orange slice. If you like blue moon than you'll like this one as well. I have yet to try any other flavors but they sound and look tasty!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I love shock top it's so light, cool and refreshing. Great for a hot day. Love drinking this one with a squeeze of orange in it. It's a great price and i love that it only comes in bottles. I don't drink out of cans it would just ruin the taste, glass taste so much better.
Lindsey H.
This is by far one of my favorite beers out there! It goes down nice and smooth and its easy to find! Not to mention cheap and i like how they are starting to come out with other flavors! I even switch my dad who has been drinking miller light since i can remember to shock top!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?