BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Review for: 6 more...
My girlfriend loves this beer it taste like oranges and is good in a tall iced glass with a fresh orange slice on it! Good for summer get togethers on a hot day! Would recommend this beer to everyone! Must try it!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome beer!! And I do not recommend anything else from Shocktop, just this original flavor. Super good with or without an orange slice added to it. Almost every liquor store carries it and in south Texas the HEB grocery stores have it.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Like blue moon, shock top is another beer I prefer when I’m out. However, I can’t have several because it does make me full but I love the taste of this beer and the various flavors shock top has
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great “starter beer” for people who don’t like the taste of beer but want to stop being a baby about it. Lol. I drank a LOT of this stuff from age 22-25. It’s too filling for me now.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
We are avid beer drinkers in my home and love to try new beers to add to our list of “ loves “. The Shock top is a perfect ale to complement dinner , crabs or just a nice night out on the porch . Light and refreshing !
Emily A.
Awesome beer. One of the only ones I would drink for a while- goes great with some orange juice. It’s a fair price, my only complaint is that it doesn’t come in a super healthy version 😂
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love shock top it's so light, cool and refreshing. Great for a hot day. Love drinking this one with a squeeze of orange in it. It's a great price and i love that it only comes in bottles. I don't drink out of cans it would just ruin the taste, glass taste so much better.
Lindsey H.
This is by far one of my favorite beers out there! It goes down nice and smooth and its easy to find! Not to mention cheap and i like how they are starting to come out with other flavors! I even switch my dad who has been drinking miller light since i can remember to shock top!
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
It is light and refreshing. The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. There isn't a funny aftertaste either. Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Katie S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The original Shock Top is an easy and tasty go to that is pleasing to most everyone! Though I typically prefer craft beer, this is a good compromise when I need to spend less money or am entertaining those that don't like to experiment! Great flavor and I'd definitely buy again.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?