BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love shock top it's so light, cool and refreshing. Great for a hot day. Love drinking this one with a squeeze of orange in it. It's a great price and i love that it only comes in bottles. I don't drink out of cans it would just ruin the taste, glass taste so much better.
Tiffany B.
San Francisco, CA
It is light and refreshing. The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. There isn't a funny aftertaste either. Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Katie S.
Ypsilanti, MI
The original Shock Top is an easy and tasty go to that is pleasing to most everyone! Though I typically prefer craft beer, this is a good compromise when I need to spend less money or am entertaining those that don't like to experiment! Great flavor and I'd definitely buy again.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a refreshing beer to drink by the pool, the citrus flavor is really nice however it does leave a weird aftertaste. This isn't my favorite beer, but it is good during the Summer when you just want to relax and have a beer. Make sure it's really cold too!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I very rarely drink beer of any kind but if I do, this is usually what we buy. My husband loves it and I like that it is light without a really strong flavor. We always seem to find it on a pretty decent sale even though full price isn’t bad either.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock Top is smooth and has a good flavor. It pairs well with orange wedges. I can always find it at my local convenience store, grocery store, or public events. The price is fair and I'm satisfied overall. Will continue to repurchase.
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love how easy and refreshing this beer is to drink! Shocktop has rebranded to fit a cool relaxed lifestyle and has done a great job! It has a crisp citrusy finish and is a very smooth beer. It goes great with a burger and fries!
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
Pretty much my go-to beer! A love the citrus flavor brewed in and if the bar adds an orange wedge, it’s even better! I often pick up a 6-12 pack at a local grocery store, but I prefer it on draft. I buy this again and again!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice refreshing summer beer for a good price. Great for barbecues, pool parties, and watching baseball. Solid wheat beer and not too heavy - pretty well liked by everyone and easy to find at a grocery store.
Danielle T.
This is one of my favorite summer / pool / beach beers. It is light and refreshing ( a lot lighter than Blue Moon which is also citrus-y). The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. there isn't a funny aftertaste either. My only qualm is that it can only be found (around me) in bottles which makes it a bit harder to lug around in a small cooler for the beach. I wish it came in a can over here! Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?