BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Allison C.
This beer is light, refreshing and tasty. I don’t know if I would be able to sit down and have more than one or two beer though. The flavour isn’t something I’d enjoy throughout an entire evening. It’s definitely a good beer for meal accompaniment!
nicole b.
This beer is refreshing with a citrus after taste. It's light and crisp and was thirst quenching on a hot afternoon. Very affordable, comparable in price to other craft brews. Readily available for purchase at most liquor stores. Tastes better chilled.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
This is one of my favourite beers. It's light, but still has flavour. It's very refreshing, especially with an orange slice! I never feel heavily bloated after drinking this beer. It's pricier than Coors or Bud, but has way more taste.
Melissa B.
Langley
One of the first beers I ever had. I loved how light and fruity it was. Very easy to drink and super cheap compared to most beers! Available at most liquor stores and at most bars.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite beer! I love the taste, especially with an orange in it. It has a very similar flavor to its competitor but this one seems to stand out the most, esp on tap. It is easily accessible and affordable. It's unique and makes drinking beer that much better!
Megan L.
Not great. I usually try and stay away from beer but having completed 4 years of university I have been put into situations in which beer is the only thing available. The beer I do drink is Stalla, Corona, Guiness, or heineken. This had too much hop for me.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
I'm a huge fan of a crisp, refreshing, unfiltered wheat beer, and Shock Top is definitely one of those. The only problem with these type of beers is, they are quite heavy so they can be bloating and fill you up fast.
Jessica S.
I'm not really a beer drinker but when I tried this I actually liked it! It has a lighter fruitier flavor compared to most beer so I found it a lot easier to drink. Refreshing for summer!
Ani H.
Toronto
Amazing value for a Belgian-style beer. Most other Belgian beers are expensive, but this one is just as good and very affortable. I would serve with a slice of lemon.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
This is a pretty damn good beer. It's got an amazing different flavor to it. I suggest cutting a slice or orange and dropping it in the glass its extremely refreshing.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?