BY SHOCK TOP #92 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
CC S.
Ottawa, ON
Fresh and crisp! I do prefer this on tap over a can. Not totally sure why that is. Also, a big hunk of orange is a must have. Squeeze it in and enjoy!
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
This beer is so nice! It has a lovely citrus finish to it and I love to squeeze an orange in for
extra flavour. it's nice for a hot summer day.
Nat D.
Great beer, great price. Tried several of Shock Top's products and this is by far one of my favorites. Variety pack is a staple for gatherings
Ashley S.
Pasadena, NL
Yum! My favorite beer to order when I'm out if there's no local stuff I haven't tried yet. Really smooth. Makes a great summer drink.
Taylor M.
This is one of my favourite beers. Not hoppy at all. Very smooth and light goes great with orange slices. Great for drinks with friends
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favorite summer beer! A cold shock top with a slice of orange is pure heaven for me! Their other flavors are great too!
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favourite beers, I am a huge fan of wheat ales! It is light with a slight fruity orange taste which I absolutely love.
Jazz C.
Super nice on a porch in the summer. I've bought it at my favourite pub and occasionally bring a case home in the summer.
Melissa S.
Definitely a great beer. It's light, goes down smoothly and has great flavor. My favorite is definitely the orange.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This beer is another terrible, fake craft beer. This one tastes particularly bad though. I would not recommend it.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?