BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This beer is another terrible, fake craft beer. This one tastes particularly bad though. I would not recommend it.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
This is a pretty damn good beer. It's got an amazing different flavor to it. I suggest cutting a slice or orange and dropping it in the glass its extremely refreshing.
Casey M.
Calgary, AB
I'm a huge fan of a crisp, refreshing, unfiltered wheat beer, and Shock Top is definitely one of those. The only problem with these type of beers is, they are quite heavy so they can be bloating and fill you up fast.
Megan L.
Not great. I usually try and stay away from beer but having completed 4 years of university I have been put into situations in which beer is the only thing available. The beer I do drink is Stalla, Corona, Guiness, or heineken. This had too much hop for me.
Nat D.
Great beer, great price. Tried several of Shock Top's products and this is by far one of my favorites. Variety pack is a staple for gatherings
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favorite summer beer! A cold shock top with a slice of orange is pure heaven for me! Their other flavors are great too!
Ashley S.
Pasadena, NL
Yum! My favorite beer to order when I'm out if there's no local stuff I haven't tried yet. Really smooth. Makes a great summer drink.
Brittany R.
Nice beer for the summer time with some orange on the side. This one is my favorite of the Shock Top beers.
Angela G.
If a can't find Rickard's White or if I want to have a change I will usually buy this brand. Shock Top is great for incorporating fruity flavor into their beers.
Ani H.
Toronto
Amazing value for a Belgian-style beer. Most other Belgian beers are expensive, but this one is just as good and very affortable. I would serve with a slice of lemon.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?