BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Daniella H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite noncraft beer. Sure it's a little more pricey but worth it. One of the better wheat beers.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
This is my go--to beer! I absolutely love ordering shock top. I wish more bars stocked it in my area!!!
Shivanna B.
This beer is flavorful and light and its a good drink for those that don't like that heavy beer taste
Carlene O.
A great summer time beer. Great with cook outs and beach parties. We enjoy them sometimes at a tailgate
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Shock top is delicious and smooth. It's a taste I can enjoy and I think the label is pretty inviting.
Jolee I.
A friend introduced me to this product. It is now my go to beer! I enjoy it's crisp delicious taste.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love this beer! It is so refreshing and usually available for a good price at my local liquor store.
Samantha M.
Joliet, IL
This beer has a good taste. Goes down smooth best served ice cold. Better the the apple flavored one
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
Shock top is a popular beer. It is not my favorite it is pretty good! Smooth taste and easy to drink.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
This is the perfect summer beer. Just add a slice of orange and sit back, relax, and enjoy the beer.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?