BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Bleck!!! I think these things are awful! My boyfriend loves these things but to me it tastes like old fruity beer. Deff would choose something so different.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love shock top and have ever since it came out. if you want a tasty beer that you can savor, this is it. it's especially perfect for summer time when you are craving citrus. i love it on tap with orange slices.
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Great Belgian Wheat Beer. Definitely a hint of lemon and it's super awesome for the summer. Granted I would drink it any time of the year.
Catherine H.
Rutland, VT
Belgian whites tend to be a favorite of mine and Shock Top doesn't disappoint! Would definitely recommend
Jennifer G.
La Crosse, WI
This is one of those beers that you can take is doses. It is very sweet tasting, which goes good for summer. It has a taste of citrus (oranges and lemons). It's a great beer for grilling, boating, and just being in the sun!
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my go-to beers, I like to add a splash of orange juice instead of a wedge of that extra little something. Very refreshing! Make sure to try the summer shandy too! Delicious!
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Happy Hour Expert
This was the first beer I ever drank on tap and it's amazing. You don't even lose any of the quality when drinking it out of a bottle!
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
Shock top can be really delicious when it's nice and cold. I like their lemon shandy flavor as well. It's a very refreshing beer that doesn't leave you feeling overly gross after finishing the bottle.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
I really like Shock Top!! Its definitely one of my go to summer beers. Its got a great flavor and its paired perfect with a orange!!
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
A nice light, refreshing beer for summer days on the deck, grilling with friends. A perfect amount of flavor and pairs well with lots of different types of food.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?