BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I'm very picky when it comes to beer, and so this Shock Top makes my top five list of best beers out there. It's delicious, and some people don't know that you should pour it in a glass, because the flavors sit at the bottom of the beer bottle. Listen to this tip for next time, you'll be glad!
Kim C.
Ione, CA
I don't like Shock top. But my family seenms to enjoy so i gave it a higher score then a 1 star. The guys enjoy it on a hot day BBQ
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Shock top of any kind of beer is just nasty. I tried it and wanted to vomit. I couldn't even drink a half of a bottle.
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
I absolutely love shocktop!! I tried it while I was in Florida and it's a great light tasting beer. Perfect for summer!
Valerie P.
Blue Moon is usually my go-to beer. However I find myself buying Shock Top more often. Taste wise the two are very similar, but overall I'd say Shock Top tastes a little more citrus, less wheaty. Usually we can find shock top in our area cheaper than we can find Blue Moon which also makes for an easier decision.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This is definitely my favorite beer. It's not bitter at all, and the original is very flavorful. I also enjoy the lemon shandy and honeycrisp apple from this brand.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Shock Top is a nice refreshing beer. It has plenty of flavor without being too heavy, and it kind of reminds me of Blue Moon but it seems to have a smoothr finish. I like when bartenders pair it with an orange slice.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
Tasty, easy drinking beer. Very refreshing. I like it best with a wedge of orange squeezed into it!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I loved this beer. Had a great flavor, not bitter or hoppy. Clear color and not to expensive.
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
The price of Shock Top is always great, even when at it's most pricey. Ice cold, it goes down smooth and tastes great. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?