BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Allison R.
Shock top is my go to beer in the grocery store. I love citrus notes and how easy it is to drink. The 12 pack is nice to have around in the summer.
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Shock Top is one of my favorite brands to drink! The Belgian White is great but their flavored beers are phenomenal! Love the lemon in the summer and the Shockolate in the winter!
Colin R.
Great summer beer. Never tried shock top until a local beer fest and I tried a free sample of it. Now one of my favorites.
Keela S.
South Shore, KY
I love this beer... My favorite belgian white wheat ale ....next to Blue moon of course... but is still delicious...
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm still a big fan of Blue Moon and always have been, but I do find myself purchasing Shock Top more often these days because I enjoy the more pronounced citrus flavor it offers. It's very smooth and drinkable and in my opinion, is best poured in a glass because it helps all the natural flavors at the bottom of the bottle blend together for an every more enhanced taste.
Emily  K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is a great summer beer! It's really light and and perfect for backyard sipping on a hot day. It has a nice citrusy taste that is similar to Blue Moon, but I like the Shock Top a lot more.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
One of my favorite beers. The hint of orange and citrus is yummy and perfect with a pizza or at a summer bbq!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My husband just bought some of this the other day at the grocery store because it was on sale and he said it was pretty good and he normally drinks Bud-light, Bud Select, and Budweiser so I was pretty shocked that he liked it. He liked it so much he went and bought another 12 pack.
Maria S.
Bloomington, IN
One of my favorite beers! Not super cheap tasting, but not as expensive as a craft beer at a bar or in the stores. It has a great taste and is very smooth. It's a great beer for someone who typically doesn't like beer.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my type of beer! I love the taste and flavor of this beer! I honestly don't like beer , but this one is a winner
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?