BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
I absolutely love shocktop!! I tried it while I was in Florida and it's a great light tasting beer. Perfect for summer!
Valerie P.
Blue Moon is usually my go-to beer. However I find myself buying Shock Top more often. Taste wise the two are very similar, but overall I'd say Shock Top tastes a little more citrus, less wheaty. Usually we can find shock top in our area cheaper than we can find Blue Moon which also makes for an easier decision.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This is definitely my favorite beer. It's not bitter at all, and the original is very flavorful. I also enjoy the lemon shandy and honeycrisp apple from this brand.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Shock Top is a nice refreshing beer. It has plenty of flavor without being too heavy, and it kind of reminds me of Blue Moon but it seems to have a smoothr finish. I like when bartenders pair it with an orange slice.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
Tasty, easy drinking beer. Very refreshing. I like it best with a wedge of orange squeezed into it!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I loved this beer. Had a great flavor, not bitter or hoppy. Clear color and not to expensive.
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
The price of Shock Top is always great, even when at it's most pricey. Ice cold, it goes down smooth and tastes great. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
Shock top is a popular beer. It is not my favorite it is pretty good! Smooth taste and easy to drink.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Shock top is delicious and smooth. It's a taste I can enjoy and I think the label is pretty inviting.
Mari P.
I love trying new beers & this is one of my top 5!! It goes down smooth & it doesn't taste like dirty water. Love it!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?