BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love shocktop! Another beer I drink with an orange slice. I can find pretty sure at any bar or store that sells beer.
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
I absolutely love shocktop!! I tried it while I was in Florida and it's a great light tasting beer. Perfect for summer!
Porshia M.
One of my favorite beers, it's not too dark, but not too light. Tastes good, they have a good variety of flavors too.
Mari P.
I love trying new beers & this is one of my top 5!! It goes down smooth & it doesn't taste like dirty water. Love it!
Keela S.
South Shore, KY
I love this beer... My favorite belgian white wheat ale ....next to Blue moon of course... but is still delicious...
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
Shock Top is my go to beer. Definitely one of my favorites. Very good with just an orange slice right in the bottle.
Stacy L.
Palmdale
For many years Shock Top Belgium Wheat is one of my all time favorite beer flavors. It is also my #1 favorite brand.
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Close top favorite next to dos Equis beer. If you enjoy a lighter colored beer then this would be perfect for you.
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
Wheat beers are not my favorite and this one is at the bottom of the list. Almost sickly sweet and far too filling.
Talissa G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The only beer that my friends drink ...i enjoy it the flavor is amazing and it is so smooth very easy to drink ...
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?