BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Dayana A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was surprised as to how good this beer actually is. Doesn't leave a weird after taste like other beers and has a good taste.
E A.
This mixed with orange juice to make a brewmosa is really tasty for breakfast. It balances well and will make you want another.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the beer that I drink when Blue Moon isn’t available. I don’t hate it, but I also don’t ever order it unless I have to.
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Shocktop is delicious. It's garnished with fruit to bring out its citrusy flavoring. They have a variety of different flavors.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
Shocktop is my go to beer when I'm at a place that has mostly bad beers on tap. This is always my savior in a sea of bad beer.
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
This is my go to beer if someone does not have blue moon. It has a similar taste to blue moon, but but is a little bit lighter.
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
Delicious beer! I am thrilled any time I can find it! It is a great beer year round and even better when an orange is added.
Barbara D.
Lincoln
I enjoy this beer with a slice of orange. Delicious taste. Not bitter. Great beer. Becoming very afforadable and easy to get.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a big fan of Shock Top. I really enjoy the lemon shandy as well as the honey bourbon cask wheat flavor. Great for summer!
felipa a.
Big fan of this beer its a great favor. its a great new change in flavor good to try something new.the other flavors are good
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?