BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Sabrina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love shock tops during the summer because they are super refreshing and light and delicious. not really a beer i would have in the winter though. i am a repeat customer it is a little pricier than other domestic beers but not too expensive i would buy again
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
I love the craftsmanship involved in this beer, it’s a light tasting , but full bodied ale! It’s one of my go tos, and is at the top of my list. It’s a fair price for the quality, and when it’s time to unwind, it’s time to enjoy what your drinking!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my new beer of choice!! I love it, it is so refreshing and doesn’t feel as heavy on the stomach as some of the other beers I frequently drink. I think the price is pretty reasonable. It’s about $9 for a 6 pack where I live, and on a college budget I make it work
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
This is very similar to blue moo so if you like that you will like this and vice versa. But the only true difference is that shock top has more of a citrus backing. I would deff drink this is I couldn't get my hands on blue moon
Sara S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I love a wheat beer and Shocktop never disappoints. Readily available at my local stores but unfortunately not carried by many restaurants or bars here in the “Bourbon Capital of the World” aka Bardstown, KY.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome beer!! And I do not recommend anything else from Shocktop, just this original flavor. Super good with or without an orange slice added to it. Almost every liquor store carries it and in south Texas the HEB grocery stores have it.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Like blue moon, shock top is another beer I prefer when I’m out. However, I can’t have several because it does make me full but I love the taste of this beer and the various flavors shock top has
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great “starter beer” for people who don’t like the taste of beer but want to stop being a baby about it. Lol. I drank a LOT of this stuff from age 22-25. It’s too filling for me now.
Emily A.
Awesome beer. One of the only ones I would drink for a while- goes great with some orange juice. It’s a fair price, my only complaint is that it doesn’t come in a super healthy version 😂
Lindsey H.
This is by far one of my favorite beers out there! It goes down nice and smooth and its easy to find! Not to mention cheap and i like how they are starting to come out with other flavors! I even switch my dad who has been drinking miller light since i can remember to shock top!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?