BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Happy Hour Expert
I very rarely drink beer of any kind but if I do, this is usually what we buy. My husband loves it and I like that it is light without a really strong flavor. We always seem to find it on a pretty decent sale even though full price isn’t bad either.
Aria M.
New Brighton , PA
I love the craftsmanship involved in this beer, it’s a light tasting , but full bodied ale! It’s one of my go tos, and is at the top of my list. It’s a fair price for the quality, and when it’s time to unwind, it’s time to enjoy what your drinking!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert
Shock Top is smooth and has a good flavor. It pairs well with orange wedges. I can always find it at my local convenience store, grocery store, or public events. The price is fair and I'm satisfied overall. Will continue to repurchase.
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
Happy Hour Expert
I love how easy and refreshing this beer is to drink! Shocktop has rebranded to fit a cool relaxed lifestyle and has done a great job! It has a crisp citrusy finish and is a very smooth beer. It goes great with a burger and fries!
Katelyn M.
Centennial , CO
Happy Hour Expert
This is my new beer of choice!! I love it, it is so refreshing and doesn’t feel as heavy on the stomach as some of the other beers I frequently drink. I think the price is pretty reasonable. It’s about $9 for a 6 pack where I live, and on a college budget I make it work
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
This is very similar to blue moo so if you like that you will like this and vice versa. But the only true difference is that shock top has more of a citrus backing. I would deff drink this is I couldn't get my hands on blue moon
Sadie G.
Rye, NY
Pretty much my go-to beer! A love the citrus flavor brewed in and if the bar adds an orange wedge, it’s even better! I often pick up a 6-12 pack at a local grocery store, but I prefer it on draft. I buy this again and again!
Stefany L.
Indio, CA
I love the taste of this Belgian-style wheat ale made with real orange, lemon and lime peels. I usually buy it at my nearest store and my husband and I are repeat customers, as we love Belgian-style beer!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Awesome beer!! And I do not recommend anything else from Shocktop, just this original flavor. Super good with or without an orange slice added to it. Almost every liquor store carries it and in south Texas the HEB grocery stores have it.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Like blue moon, shock top is another beer I prefer when I’m out. However, I can’t have several because it does make me full but I love the taste of this beer and the various flavors shock top has
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?