BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Melissa V.
Hayward, CA
This is another favorite beer of mine. It's like the cousin of Blue Moon. Nice crisp taste and also tastes great with an orange! Yum!
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good beer for those that like citrus. My husband actually puts a splash of orange juice in his. Good addition to a seafood boil.
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
This beer tastes great with an orange garnish. The flavor is just right and not too hoppy. I like to pair it with fish or chicken.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The wheat is a good flavor for this brand. I recommend everyone gives it a try. I also think it is one that most people will like.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
I don't like Shock top. But my family seenms to enjoy so i gave it a higher score then a 1 star. The guys enjoy it on a hot day BBQ
Asia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't like beer, at all, but this one is actually REALLY good. I like the soft taste, especially if you add a piece of orange in.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Shock top is my favorite beer. It has a nice citrus taste without being too much or too heavy. Its similar to blue moon but better!
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Shock Top is my go-to beer. It isn't strong and it has a nice citrus flavor that isn't overwhelming. It's great during the summer.
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
My favorite beer right now! Flavorful, light and just a delicious taste. The orange-fruity taste really makes this beer stand out.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this stuff. I’m not into all their seasonal flavors. I feel like maybe they try too hard but the original tastes delicious
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?