BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
E A.
This mixed with orange juice to make a brewmosa is really tasty for breakfast. It balances well and will make you want another.
Emily L.
Angola , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a great light beer with fantastic flavor. Not heavy, doesn’t make you full right away but has flavor that lasts throughout
Amy K.
Crookston, MN
Shock Top is awesome beer!! I like having it in a tall cool glass with an orange wedge. The price is good and it tastes great!
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
This is my go to beer if someone does not have blue moon. It has a similar taste to blue moon, but but is a little bit lighter.
McKyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the beer that I drink when Blue Moon isn’t available. I don’t hate it, but I also don’t ever order it unless I have to.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
Shocktop is my go to beer when I'm at a place that has mostly bad beers on tap. This is always my savior in a sea of bad beer.
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Shocktop is delicious. It's garnished with fruit to bring out its citrusy flavoring. They have a variety of different flavors.
Ngoc N.
I usually don't like beer but I'm surprisingly a fan of shock top! It actually has a good taste unlike other beers I've tried.
Barbara D.
Lincoln
I enjoy this beer with a slice of orange. Delicious taste. Not bitter. Great beer. Becoming very afforadable and easy to get.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a big fan of Shock Top. I really enjoy the lemon shandy as well as the honey bourbon cask wheat flavor. Great for summer!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?