BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Shock Top is my go to beer. I Love a good, cold one anytime (it's appropriate and after 5) Love, Love, Love Shock Top Belgian Wheat Ale!!!!
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Shock top is a great unfiltered wheat beer. For the last few years, wheat beers have been my favorites and shock top is a good low-cost one
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
So similar to blue moon I love it ! It def has the wheat taste to it and I would still add the orange. I would most likely buy this again.
Lindsey S.
I really enjoy this beer. I drink this brand year round. Its lighter but still has a good flavor. Its similar to a blue moon type of beer
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my most favorite beers. I always have it on hand. I love the flavor and I never get hangovers no matter how much I drink!!
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
This was not for me but if you like a very strong beer I guess you would like it. I can not rate it properly because I did not like it.
april 🌻.
Syracuse, NY
Shock Top is a great beer. I love it. It's similar to Blue Moon but Blue Moon is better in my opinion. It is again another tasty beer.
Angela C.
Freeport, NY
Great, lighter alternative to Blue Moon. Shock Top is usually more available and cheaper at bars as well and pairs with a lot of meals.
Amanda E.
This brand I believe is perfect for the fall months of September through November. It's great for the cooler evenings by the campfire.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This was the first beer I ever drank on tap and it's amazing. You don't even lose any of the quality when drinking it out of a bottle!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?