BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
This beer is so good. Its nice and refreshing. The original is my favorite. They also offer different flavors.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
This was not for me but if you like a very strong beer I guess you would like it. I can not rate it properly because I did not like it.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth beer, not too heavy. Pairs great with an orange slice. For this price, it is definitely something everyone should try out!
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Everyone seems to love Schocktop, but I wasn't that impressed. I though it had to much wheat flavor.
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love shock top. It tastes great without being too heavy. My husband even likes it.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of my summer time favorites. It is light and refreshing. Adding an orange slice is the best.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Love this beer! It is so refreshing and usually available for a good price at my local liquor store.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shock Top is a good brand with a huge variety of flavors. I think it is great for the price, but some flavors are not too great. The summer flavors are my least favorite, but the winter and fall flavors are delicious.
Morgan G.
Blue Moon has always been my favorite until I had the shock top. It has a nice balance of flavor, I love it, no orange slices needed
Patricia M.
Seattle, Wa
It doesn't leave a weird after taste and the fruity taste can be tricky as you drink it faster than the usual. I love the chocolate version.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?