BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
april 🌻.
Syracuse
Shock Top is a great beer. I love it. It's similar to Blue Moon but Blue Moon is better in my opinion. It is again another tasty beer.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
This was not for me but if you like a very strong beer I guess you would like it. I can not rate it properly because I did not like it.
Amanda E.
This brand I believe is perfect for the fall months of September through November. It's great for the cooler evenings by the campfire.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This was the first beer I ever drank on tap and it's amazing. You don't even lose any of the quality when drinking it out of a bottle!
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good beer for those that like citrus. My husband actually puts a splash of orange juice in his. Good addition to a seafood boil.
Melissa V.
Hayward, CA
This is another favorite beer of mine. It's like the cousin of Blue Moon. Nice crisp taste and also tastes great with an orange! Yum!
Angie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Love this beer! My favorite to float in the pool and drink. It’s a summertime beer for sure! Smooth and refreshing! Would buy again!
Morgan G.
Blue Moon has always been my favorite until I had the shock top. It has a nice balance of flavor, I love it, no orange slices needed
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
I really like Shock Top!! Its definitely one of my go to summer beers. Its got a great flavor and its paired perfect with a orange!!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Shock top is my favorite beer. It has a nice citrus taste without being too much or too heavy. Its similar to blue moon but better!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?