BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Danielle T.
This is one of my favorite summer / pool / beach beers. It is light and refreshing ( a lot lighter than Blue Moon which is also citrus-y). The citrus flavor is not overpowering so you can drink many without getting tired of the taste. there isn't a funny aftertaste either. My only qualm is that it can only be found (around me) in bottles which makes it a bit harder to lug around in a small cooler for the beach. I wish it came in a can over here! Other than that its near perfect for a hot day and doesn't taste bad like other beers when it starts to warm up from that beating sun. Its usually in any grocery store or gas station and pretty cheap for something of its quality.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
One of my favorite beers , but not as good as blue moon in my opinion but still good. refreshing great for summer days and lounging by a pool. These are very similar to blue moon which, I'm sure is why I like them . They are easy to find usually at any major liquor or grocery store !
raquel h.
Parlier, CA
I love this beer.taste like blue moon but in my opinion better .i know some people drink it with an orange slice but i like it just like that.
Sara F.
The lemon shandy is seriously one of my very favorite beers. It's so refreshing and crisp. Perfect for a hot summer day. It's got a decent price point. Not crazy expensive. I buy it often!! Definitely worth a try if you've never had it!
Jessica F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to beer. Orange wheat is my favorite! I buy it pretty often, good thing price is reasonable! I usually go to target to get this beer. It is easy to open, you do not need a beer opens, just twist!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's fine, I guess. I grabbed it for a party I was rushing to. It doesn't really taste like much of anything, to be honest. Not necessarily bad, just watery. It was inexpensive, which is a positive, but I probably won't be buying it again. I'd rather drop a little more money on a better tasting beer.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Shock top is my go-to when out at a bar or during the summer. It's crisp, light, refreshing, and has a hint of citrus. Perfect to serve with orange slices and a great beer to drink with grilled foods. A great summer drink. Similar to blue moon.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Very similar to blue moon in my opinion. I love wheat ales with a fruit essence this is perfect for a hot summer day or just to relax after work . It's light and crisp and would definitely buy again and again
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite beer. It's light, refreshing, citrusy and not too hoppy. The label is eye catching and I think that's what made my try it in the first place.
Emily G.
Im not a beer drinker at all but I absolutely love shocktop, most of the flavors but I think this is still my favorite. Smooth and delicious also very refreshing.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?