BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like a good Belgium white but this one wasn’t my favorite. I just tried it the other night and have had better but it was still drinkable.
Patricia M.
Seattle, Wa
It doesn't leave a weird after taste and the fruity taste can be tricky as you drink it faster than the usual. I love the chocolate version.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
Super refreshing. Delicious with an orange, usually have it on draft at dive bars. A little pricey but it’s way better than Coors or bud lol
Erika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Shock top is usually my go to if blue moon isn't on tap.. But I prefer blue moon first. Though shock top has some pretty seasonal flavors !
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum! A seasonal favorite in our house and out in restaurants. We love Belgian whites and this is no exception. Great with an orange slice.
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
So similar to blue moon I love it ! It def has the wheat taste to it and I would still add the orange. I would most likely buy this again.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
Shock Top is my go to beer. I Love a good, cold one anytime (it's appropriate and after 5) Love, Love, Love Shock Top Belgian Wheat Ale!!!!
Charly B.
Abbeville, SC
Wonderful. Still a great year round beer. Shock too has got to be one of my favorites all around. They have not made a beer I don't enjoy.
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
So yummy especially when you out a sliced orange into it. I got this at Safeway. It's definitely one of my top choices and it's affordable
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great Belgian Wheat Beer. Definitely a hint of lemon and it's super awesome for the summer. Granted I would drink it any time of the year.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?