BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best for parties! I prefer Shock Top versus all the other beers you could drink. This is a great kick back with your feet up beer!
Stephanie Y.
Shock top is similar to Blue Moon, great with an orange slice. Pairs well with chicken to me, I've only have had it once or twice but it's good
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoyed this beer...not completely what I was expecting but it does have a nice fresh taste..I would definitely buy this beer again!!
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is an excellent summery beer. I would recommend this beer to others, I've had it a few times. I prefer from the bottle over draft or can.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is one of my favorite white beers. It has a very good taste that is smooth and refreshing. I love having it with slices of orange. So yum!
Chrisha B.
I really like this beer! It has a great beer taste with a hint of flavor. But it isn't over the top at all it just makes it tastes way better.
raquel h.
Parlier, CA
I love this beer.taste like blue moon but in my opinion better .i know some people drink it with an orange slice but i like it just like that.
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like a good Belgium white but this one wasn’t my favorite. I just tried it the other night and have had better but it was still drinkable.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite..Come on: it brewed in California with orange peel and all. If you like pilsner beer or any German style this is the one to try !
Stacey O.
This is a decent beer and one of Shock Top better beers. It isn't as good as Blue Moon White Belgian, although it's usually a little cheaper.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?