BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I love shocktop. as far as "craft beer" goes this is one of my go to brands and flavors. it offers a great flavor but is not too filling. I drink this year round!!! For a Belgian style wheat beer I definitely trust shock top to deliver good delicious quality every time!!! Cheers!!
Amanda S.
I LOVE shocktop! The flavors are fruity and refreshing without being overly sweet. They are more like a beer than a wine cooler and they are so good!
Jocelyn M.
Happy Hour Expert
Im not much of a beer drinker but this beer is tasteful. I really this the citrus taste it has. Its even better when its in a chilled glass with a slice of orange. Very good.
Porshia M.
One of my favorite beers, it's not too dark, but not too light. Tastes good, they have a good variety of flavors too.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE THIS BEER!!! I like to try new things and this is one I will try to hunt down!!!
Angelica P.
My favorite beer. Shock Tops light smooth flavor is very refreshing especially when you add a nice slice of orange to it.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love the raspberry flav. The original is great. The shandy is pretty good. The honey is good too. But I'm not fan of the chocolate. It's definitely a beer with hints of flavor not a wine cooler.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a big fan of Shock Top. I really enjoy the lemon shandy as well as the honey bourbon cask wheat flavor. Great for summer!
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
Fun beer, and their fruity beers are not to shabby. Overall not very heavy and their chocolate wheat is an actual chocolate beer that gets it right.
Raymore, MO
I've really grown to like Shock Top. Its a nice change, and flavorful wheat.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?