BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
My fav is the raspberry one. I love to enjoy this beer in the summer time to me I feel like it just goes well. I do have my choice of beer with the season lol.
Destiny B.
Atwater , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty good. It has like a sweet taste to it. I could drink this all the time. Slice up a orange and out it inside of it and you are good to go.
Lisa S.
Port Angeles, WA
this is my new summer favorite..just that hint of citrus is fantastic but not overpowering. I hate when you arent able to taste the beer, only the flavoring!
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Bleck!!! I think these things are awful! My boyfriend loves these things but to me it tastes like old fruity beer. Deff would choose something so different.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the perfect summer beer. I squeeze like half an orange into it because I really like to bring out the orange flavor in it. It’s such a good choice!
Naomi L.
Fort Smith, AR
I love a good light beer that Is flavorful and will make you feel great in the summer! I recommend buying this for the next time you are having a cook out!
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
Shock top is my favorite beer I love the orange in it. It's my perfect summer party or sports event beer. I think it goes well with burgers and hot dogs.
Lacy N.
Shock top is not my go to everyday beer but I do love to have one or two every now and then. I love the flavor of it but only if it comes with a orange.
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
Shock Tops is a great beer and very easy to drink since it is so light. I would definitely recommend to get this. I think it is a pretty universal taste.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
Review for: 6 more...
I feel like this is Blue Moons first cousin! Not exactly the same, but very similar. It is a nice refreshing summery brew. Price is good, taste is too!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?

Walmart