BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Orange taste. has a smooth taste. best on draft. cool packaging. many friends enjoy this too.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Shock top of any kind of beer is just nasty. I tried it and wanted to vomit. I couldn't even drink a half of a bottle.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
A great light beer! it's one of my favorites to get if the restaurant or bar doesn't carry blue moon. paired with an orange, it is pretty close!
Valerie P.
Blue Moon is usually my go-to beer. However I find myself buying Shock Top more often. Taste wise the two are very similar, but overall I'd say Shock Top tastes a little more citrus, less wheaty. Usually we can find shock top in our area cheaper than we can find Blue Moon which also makes for an easier decision.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This is definitely my favorite beer. It's not bitter at all, and the original is very flavorful. I also enjoy the lemon shandy and honeycrisp apple from this brand.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Shock Top is a nice refreshing beer. It has plenty of flavor without being too heavy, and it kind of reminds me of Blue Moon but it seems to have a smoothr finish. I like when bartenders pair it with an orange slice.
Melanie R.
This beer is really nice when you want to stray away from the usual hoppy beers. I like the nice citrus twist.
Molly K.
A great beer if you want something with easy drinkability and don't want to break the bank. Lots of citrus and a light smooth belgian style.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
This is my go--to beer! I absolutely love ordering shock top. I wish more bars stocked it in my area!!!
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This is what I grab if there isn't blue moon! Perfect for a hot day to sip on while hanging out outside!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?