BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Shock top is a mediocre beer. Not terrible, but definitely nothing to write home about. I rarely buy this because for the price there are much better options.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
My fav is the raspberry one. I love to enjoy this beer in the summer time to me I feel like it just goes well. I do have my choice of beer with the season lol.
Lisa S.
Port Angeles, WA
this is my new summer favorite..just that hint of citrus is fantastic but not overpowering. I hate when you arent able to taste the beer, only the flavoring!
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Bleck!!! I think these things are awful! My boyfriend loves these things but to me it tastes like old fruity beer. Deff would choose something so different.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the perfect summer beer. I squeeze like half an orange into it because I really like to bring out the orange flavor in it. It’s such a good choice!
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
Shock Tops is a great beer and very easy to drink since it is so light. I would definitely recommend to get this. I think it is a pretty universal taste.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Shock top is not my go to everyday beer but I do love to have one or two every now and then. I love the flavor of it but only if it comes with a orange.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tasted this beer bought it to try it liked it but not sure i would buy it if there was other options. Delicious but not my favorite. Bought it at cvs.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
Fun beer, and their fruity beers are not to shabby. Overall not very heavy and their chocolate wheat is an actual chocolate beer that gets it right.
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good for an affordable beer. Has a better flavor than most light beers, with a nice citrus taste. Also - you can't beat the funny commercials.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?