BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
They were my ultimate Fav. For a while until i started to taste the wheat in it. I just couldn't get passed it, i might start liking them again once summer starts.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL
Shock top is a very refreshing and easy to drink beer. I am usually a cocktail girl but if I'm out at a ball game or tailgating this is the perfect beer! I love the citrus taste!
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
A nice light, refreshing beer for summer days on the deck, grilling with friends. A perfect amount of flavor and pairs well with lots of different types of food.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shock Top is a good brand with a huge variety of flavors. I think it is great for the price, but some flavors are not too great. The summer flavors are my least favorite, but the winter and fall flavors are delicious.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
Shock top is a great beer. it's crisp and flavorful. the raspberry wheat and the apple are my favorites. these are great for a casual night and price is just right
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
It's ok if you like this sort of thing, but I find that it tastes watery and almost too sweet. I would have a blue moon if I was looking for another cheap option.
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
I'm always up for trying new beers, but Shock Top is the beer that I keep going back to. Going out, if I can get it on tap, I prefer Blue Moon, but when it comes to bottles and what I can get at home, Shock Top wins out. The citrus flavors are more pronounced, and it has a better overall flavor and smoothness. I also love that there are instructions for how to properly pour it into a glass printed on the label.
Denyse D.
One of my favorites! Tastes even better with a slice of orange in it. Great for a Summer day. If you like the citrus flavor in Blue Moon you'll really enjoy this!
Marissa A.
Ventura
Review for: 6 more...
Shock top is my go to beer! It’s not too hoppy, which is perfect for me as I’m just getting into beer. The flavor is even better when you add an orange into it!
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Shock top is a mediocre beer. Not terrible, but definitely nothing to write home about. I rarely buy this because for the price there are much better options.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?

back