BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shock Top is a good brand with a huge variety of flavors. I think it is great for the price, but some flavors are not too great. The summer flavors are my least favorite, but the winter and fall flavors are delicious.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
It's ok if you like this sort of thing, but I find that it tastes watery and almost too sweet. I would have a blue moon if I was looking for another cheap option.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
Shock top is a great beer. it's crisp and flavorful. the raspberry wheat and the apple are my favorites. these are great for a casual night and price is just right
Brina S.
Media, PA
I'm always up for trying new beers, but Shock Top is the beer that I keep going back to. Going out, if I can get it on tap, I prefer Blue Moon, but when it comes to bottles and what I can get at home, Shock Top wins out. The citrus flavors are more pronounced, and it has a better overall flavor and smoothness. I also love that there are instructions for how to properly pour it into a glass printed on the label.
Denyse D.
One of my favorites! Tastes even better with a slice of orange in it. Great for a Summer day. If you like the citrus flavor in Blue Moon you'll really enjoy this!
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
This stuff is pretty good. It has like a sweet taste to it. I could drink this all the time. Slice up a orange and out it inside of it and you are good to go.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Shock top is a mediocre beer. Not terrible, but definitely nothing to write home about. I rarely buy this because for the price there are much better options.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
My fav is the raspberry one. I love to enjoy this beer in the summer time to me I feel like it just goes well. I do have my choice of beer with the season lol.
Lisa S.
Port Angeles, WA
this is my new summer favorite..just that hint of citrus is fantastic but not overpowering. I hate when you arent able to taste the beer, only the flavoring!
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
Bleck!!! I think these things are awful! My boyfriend loves these things but to me it tastes like old fruity beer. Deff would choose something so different.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?