BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
Shock Top is my go to beer. Definitely one of my favorites. Very good with just an orange slice right in the bottle.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
They were my ultimate Fav. For a while until i started to taste the wheat in it. I just couldn't get passed it, i might start liking them again once summer starts.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
As the box suggests, it is great with an orange wedge! Very refreshing and a great price point as well! My favorite is draft, not bottle though.
Keela S.
South Shore, KY
I love this beer... My favorite belgian white wheat ale ....next to Blue moon of course... but is still delicious...
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really like shocktop. I usually only order this if the bar I'm at doesn't have blue moon because they are very similar.
Ngoc N.
I usually don't like beer but I'm surprisingly a fan of shock top! It actually has a good taste unlike other beers I've tried.
April E.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't like beer.. and this has to be added to my list. I still haven't found one that is decent.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My husband just bought some of this the other day at the grocery store because it was on sale and he said it was pretty good and he normally drinks Bud-light, Bud Select, and Budweiser so I was pretty shocked that he liked it. He liked it so much he went and bought another 12 pack.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
Shock top has a very good taste. It goes down smooth . I drink it often . Its a good beer.try it...
Christine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Shocktop is delicious. It's garnished with fruit to bring out its citrusy flavoring. They have a variety of different flavors.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?