BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
This is my fave shock top beers, served with an orange slice, of course. It's very crisp and you can taste the hints of coriander and orange. It's very refreshing on a hot sunber's day!
Yvette R.
Las Cruces, NM
The price of Shock Top is always great, even when at it's most pricey. Ice cold, it goes down smooth and tastes great. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Shock Top Orange is a mellow summer time beer. With a hefe' taste, it is an easy drinkable ale, more for the budwiser crowd who thinks they like good beer, but really doesn't know good beer from a hole in their head.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a beer drinker but if this is on tap - I am often inclined to get it. It is very similar to a blue moon. I would say it is a little fruitier than blue moon.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
This is definitely my favorite beer. It's not bitter at all, and the original is very flavorful. I also enjoy the lemon shandy and honeycrisp apple from this brand.
alexis f.
Tampa , FL
Shocktop is always one of my go-to beers when I don't have access to craft beers. It's a great summer beer, especially for when you're hanging out by the pool. I always recommend this beer to friends and family.
Tiffani S.
Tampa, FL
Shock top is a very refreshing and easy to drink beer. I am usually a cocktail girl but if I'm out at a ball game or tailgating this is the perfect beer! I love the citrus taste!
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
They were my ultimate Fav. For a while until i started to taste the wheat in it. I just couldn't get passed it, i might start liking them again once summer starts.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
A nice light, refreshing beer for summer days on the deck, grilling with friends. A perfect amount of flavor and pairs well with lots of different types of food.
Elizabeth R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Shock Top is a good brand with a huge variety of flavors. I think it is great for the price, but some flavors are not too great. The summer flavors are my least favorite, but the winter and fall flavors are delicious.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?