BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Heather C.
Stillwater, OK
Delicious crisp orange flavored ale! I enjoy this original Shock Top flavor any time of the year. It has such a perfect blend of citrus and the aroma of a glass of it, garnished with an orange slice, keeps me wanting more!
Emily  K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is a great summer beer! It's really light and and perfect for backyard sipping on a hot day. It has a nice citrusy taste that is similar to Blue Moon, but I like the Shock Top a lot more.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my go-to beers, I like to add a splash of orange juice instead of a wedge of that extra little something. Very refreshing! Make sure to try the summer shandy too! Delicious!
Stephanie C.
One of my rope favorite beers! Honestly next to blue moon it has to be my second favorite! I don't know why but Belgian beer has become my all time favorite beer so I give it 5 stars! ūüėĀūüėĀ
Jessica F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to beer. Orange wheat is my favorite! I buy it pretty often, good thing price is reasonable! I usually go to target to get this beer. It is easy to open, you do not need a beer opens, just twist!
Cary W.
Blue Ash, OH
Great Belgium wheat beer. Brewed with coriander and orange to give a refreshing citrus flavor. Very drinkable by itself or with a summer meal. One of my favorite products and I would highly recommend. ( also if you can tour a brewery while they are making this the whole place smells amazing)
Nicole K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Shock Top is one of my favorite brands to drink! The Belgian White is great but their flavored beers are phenomenal! Love the lemon in the summer and the Shockolate in the winter!
Angie  D.
Oxford, OH
One of my favorite beers! I recently had the shock top seasonal pack. It had a variety of beers including banana wheat, apple, normal, and honey. I think I like the classic orange bottle shock top the best. I love to pair this with an orange.
Raylene C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer isn't everyones cup of tea i can say that because when i first tried it i didn't really care for it, but i then tried it ice cold with orange slices and i have to say it really tasted better :)
Jocelyn M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im not much of a beer drinker but this beer is tasteful. I really this the citrus taste it has. Its even better when its in a chilled glass with a slice of orange. Very good.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?