BY SHOCK TOP #95 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
One of my newest favorites!! Always make sure I add an orange slice to it! Goes down smooth and tastes great!!!
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
Shock Top is my go to beer. Definitely one of my favorites. Very good with just an orange slice right in the bottle.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
As the box suggests, it is great with an orange wedge! Very refreshing and a great price point as well! My favorite is draft, not bottle though.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really like shocktop. I usually only order this if the bar I'm at doesn't have blue moon because they are very similar.
Ngoc N.
I usually don't like beer but I'm surprisingly a fan of shock top! It actually has a good taste unlike other beers I've tried.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
A great light beer! it's one of my favorites to get if the restaurant or bar doesn't carry blue moon. paired with an orange, it is pretty close!
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
My favorite beer right now! Flavorful, light and just a delicious taste. The orange-fruity taste really makes this beer stand out.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Happy Hour Expert
They were my ultimate Fav. For a while until i started to taste the wheat in it. I just couldn't get passed it, i might start liking them again once summer starts.
Christine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Shocktop is delicious. It's garnished with fruit to bring out its citrusy flavoring. They have a variety of different flavors.
Kate B.
I really like shocktop especially because I have just recently started liking beer and have had to ease myself in. So this is pretty easy on the taste buds just starting out.
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?