BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Katherine M.
Fort Benning, GA
My GO TO BEER! I love this beer so much. It's great mixed with Orange Juice as well as a Fresh Orange slice on a hot day. I love to drink this in the summer, but it's carrying on into my fall faves
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Like blue moon, shock top is another beer I prefer when I’m out. However, I can’t have several because it does make me full but I love the taste of this beer and the various flavors shock top has
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love the raspberry flav. The original is great. The shandy is pretty good. The honey is good too. But I'm not fan of the chocolate. It's definitely a beer with hints of flavor not a wine cooler.
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great “starter beer” for people who don’t like the taste of beer but want to stop being a baby about it. Lol. I drank a LOT of this stuff from age 22-25. It’s too filling for me now.
Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
Shock top for some reason it is so much better on tap with an orange slice!  I always pour it in the glass and add my own orange slices to it at home.  I do prefer this over Bluemoon!
Emily  K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is a great summer beer! It's really light and and perfect for backyard sipping on a hot day. It has a nice citrusy taste that is similar to Blue Moon, but I like the Shock Top a lot more.
Heather C.
Stillwater, OK
Delicious crisp orange flavored ale! I enjoy this original Shock Top flavor any time of the year. It has such a perfect blend of citrus and the aroma of a glass of it, garnished with an orange slice, keeps me wanting more!
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my go-to beers, I like to add a splash of orange juice instead of a wedge of that extra little something. Very refreshing! Make sure to try the summer shandy too! Delicious!
Stephanie C.
One of my rope favorite beers! Honestly next to blue moon it has to be my second favorite! I don't know why but Belgian beer has become my all time favorite beer so I give it 5 stars! 😁😁
Jessica F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to beer. Orange wheat is my favorite! I buy it pretty often, good thing price is reasonable! I usually go to target to get this beer. It is easy to open, you do not need a beer opens, just twist!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?

Walmart