BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so pic...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in t...4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love shock top and have ever since it came out. if you want a tasty beer that you can savor, this is it. it's especially perfect for summer time when you are craving citrus. i love it on tap with orange slices.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite beer. It's light, refreshing, citrusy and not too hoppy. The label is eye catching and I think that's what made my try it in the first place.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
Shock top can be really delicious when it's nice and cold. I like their lemon shandy flavor as well. It's a very refreshing beer that doesn't leave you feeling overly gross after finishing the bottle.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely delicious! And even better on tap and with an orange! Great flavor, doesn't taste like faucet water :p a great pick me up. Love the taste of citrus in my beer!
Katherine M.
Fort Benning, GA
My GO TO BEER! I love this beer so much. It's great mixed with Orange Juice as well as a Fresh Orange slice on a hot day. I love to drink this in the summer, but it's carrying on into my fall faves
Kristin M.
I love Shock Top!! I love how it already had a taste of the orange in it. It's a thicker beer so I tend to get that full feeling after a few but the taste is awesome! Can't go wrong with this one.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love the raspberry flav. The original is great. The shandy is pretty good. The honey is good too. But I'm not fan of the chocolate. It's definitely a beer with hints of flavor not a wine cooler.
Emily  K.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is a great summer beer! It's really light and and perfect for backyard sipping on a hot day. It has a nice citrusy taste that is similar to Blue Moon, but I like the Shock Top a lot more.
Heather C.
Stillwater, OK
Delicious crisp orange flavored ale! I enjoy this original Shock Top flavor any time of the year. It has such a perfect blend of citrus and the aroma of a glass of it, garnished with an orange slice, keeps me wanting more!
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my go-to beers, I like to add a splash of orange juice instead of a wedge of that extra little something. Very refreshing! Make sure to try the summer shandy too! Delicious!
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?