BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Wheat Ale 15-12 Can more...
I am someone that enjoys lighter beers and doesn’t like IPAs. I really enjoy this beer. It has a lighter taste but has more flavor than a generic light beer, such as Coors light. I order this when I want something a little sweet. I will repurchase and recommend to others.
Katrina M.
This beer was one my husband likes quite a bit. The flavor is nice but sharp. Compared to other beers this one was smooth. Most of the conner stores around where I love carry shock top. There is always a good variety, including seasonal
Jaclyn B.
Saint James, NY
Great beer! I’m not a huge beer drinker bc I only really like Belgium white beers and this is great. It’s lighter than blue moon which makes it much easier to drink and it’s always delicious with an orange slice!
Cindy T.
This beer was one of my favorites when I was in my early 20’s but my favorite was the raspberry flavor and I bought again and again it had great flavor , this one is fine but I prefer the raspberry one , but I can never find anymore I believe they discontinued, but if your a beer lover like me you just have to try this beer atleast ones, dress it up with trechas and orange and trust me you’ll love it , it’s satisfying.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Review for: 6 more...
My girlfriend loves this beer it taste like oranges and is good in a tall iced glass with a fresh orange slice on it! Good for summer get togethers on a hot day! Would recommend this beer to everyone! Must try it!
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 more...
Shock Top is alright, I used to think it tasted the same as Blue Moon but there is a definite difference. Blue Moon is a lot better, but if it’s not available then Shock Top does the trick, it just doesn’t taste as good in my opinion
Heather A.
central
Great beer and delicious tasting . Reminds me of blue moon . I love them both. I can never decide which one I like more but my first beer I ever had was a blue moon and I loved it . Shock top has more of an orangey taste /fruit taste to it in my opinion. It’s great and I enjoy it ! Cheers !🍻
Erin Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Shock Top is amazing for their delicious citrus flavors that pair so well with anything in the hotter months of the year. I bought this for a friend's barbecue and it was a hit. I've also heard of people drinking this with fresh fruit in their beer. Its also very affordable
Dana S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This beer is very comparable to Blue Moon because of the flavor. It has a faint citrusy taste to it but overall I enjoy the taste of the beer itself. You can find it at several different stores and it is not too expensive. I recommend this to anyone!
Sabrina R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love shock tops during the summer because they are super refreshing and light and delicious. not really a beer i would have in the winter though. i am a repeat customer it is a little pricier than other domestic beers but not too expensive i would buy again
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?