BY SHOCK TOP #92 in Beer

Shock Top?? Belgian White Wheat Ale.
Belgian-style.
Brewed with citrus peels and coriander.
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• I'm not really into trying new things because I am so picky. Do y...2 Answers
  • So I'm a fan of blue moon beer, is shock top similar in taste? 4 Answers
  • What kind of drink is this? 2 Answers
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle
This is a great beer that is very similar to blue moon. It’s quite citrusy so I would not recommend if you dont like orange flavor. It’s high in calories but very filling and I can’t drink more than a few, but it’s very tasty and a good go-to!
Katrina M.
This beer was one my husband likes quite a bit. The flavor is nice but sharp. Compared to other beers this one was smooth. Most of the conner stores around where I love carry shock top. There is always a good variety, including seasonal
Katie T.
Johnson Creek, WI
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle
It's pretty good. it's pretty good.my husband drinks it but I don't and he loves it with oranges. He loves the Belgium white beer. He loves beer! It's really good and has one every night! He would love to purchase this in the future!
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Beer Belgian White 12 - 12 fl oz bottle
We actually just bought this last night. I don't recall my husband trying this brand except for on tap. I think he must've liked it because there are a lot of others he normally goes for. Time will tell if he buys again
Cindy T.
This beer was one of my favorites when I was in my early 20’s but my favorite was the raspberry flavor and I bought again and again it had great flavor , this one is fine but I prefer the raspberry one , but I can never find anymore I believe they discontinued, but if your a beer lover like me you just have to try this beer atleast ones, dress it up with trechas and orange and trust me you’ll love it , it’s satisfying.
Heather A.
central
Great beer and delicious tasting . Reminds me of blue moon . I love them both. I can never decide which one I like more but my first beer I ever had was a blue moon and I loved it . Shock top has more of an orangey taste /fruit taste to it in my opinion. It’s great and I enjoy it ! Cheers !🍻
Erin Y.
Happy Hour Expert
Shock Top is amazing for their delicious citrus flavors that pair so well with anything in the hotter months of the year. I bought this for a friend's barbecue and it was a hit. I've also heard of people drinking this with fresh fruit in their beer. Its also very affordable
Katie S.
Ypsilanti
The original Shock Top is an easy and tasty go to that is pleasing to most everyone! Though I typically prefer craft beer, this is a good compromise when I need to spend less money or am entertaining those that don't like to experiment! Great flavor and I'd definitely buy again.
Dana S.
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is very comparable to Blue Moon because of the flavor. It has a faint citrusy taste to it but overall I enjoy the taste of the beer itself. You can find it at several different stores and it is not too expensive. I recommend this to anyone!
Sabrina R.
Happy Hour Expert
I love shock tops during the summer because they are super refreshing and light and delicious. not really a beer i would have in the winter though. i am a repeat customer it is a little pricier than other domestic beers but not too expensive i would buy again
Jazmin C.
Does this taste similar to a blue moon?
Amanda S.
What's your favorite flavor? I love the raspberry!
ellie h.
Gillespie, IL
Is it tart? Or can you really taste the alcohol in this product?
Casey W.
Eugene, OR
Do you consider Shock Top a good beer?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Shock top or blue moon? And do you enjoy the seasonal shock too beers?