Shock Top Belgian White Beer uploaded by Jill R.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
A super tasty Belgian style white ale. Very affordable a 24oz can was only $2.43 it's a great alternative to Bluemoon beer. I picked this up at food city. A nice, crisp refreshing beer. I buy this beer on a regular basis. Shock Top Belgian White Beer
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my favorite Shock Top beer. It is full of flavor and very affordable. The bottle label design is pretty cool also. I️ buy it at the grocery store to enjoy during a BBQ or if I️ am just hanging out with friends.
Courtney R.
Riverview , FL
i am completely not a fan of this beer. it is just weird and heave on my tongue. it has a pretty strong wheat taste about it and makes me feel like there is much more liquid in my mouth then what i actually sipped from the bottle seems like an abundance of foam.
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
I love this beer it's so tasty! It goes down so smooth. I love putting an orange slice in my beer and then once I'm done with the beer I'll suck on the orange slice and it's amazing!!!
Jessica P.
Westminster
Light, refreshing, citrus notes, delicious. I'm a big fan of this beer, especially for all things sports. It's also perfect with dinner, a Sunday afternoon in the yard, anything.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I buy this in the big 16oz cans for my husband when he wants something different in the evenings after work and he's always happy to find this one in the fridge!
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Shock Top is good and refreshing. I enjoy drinking it. I usually get it at the bar rather than buying it for my own consumption at home. I prefer some of its competitors, but it’s a good beer.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously this is not my taste I did not like it at all so if you like something strong I don't recommend it but if you'd like to taste different types of beer go ahead
Katie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love shock top! I’m a fan of fruitier beers and this one has that fruity flavor to it, but not really strong. It’s a great price and is even better with a slice of orange.
Mike T.
A good Belgian beer but nothing out of the ordinary. If you're looking for a good Belgian beer you can find other better ones in the same price range. Not one of Shock Top's best.