BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Beer Variety Pack: Shock Top Raspberry Wheat--an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with raspberry essence and hand-selected hops Shock Top Belgian White--a Belgian-style unfiltered wheat ale brewed with real citrus peels and coriander spice Shock Top Wheat IPA--a refreshing wheat beer combined with a crisp IPA to make a beer that's unlike anything you've ever had Live life unfiltered see more...

Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
There are so many different flavors with shock top which can sometimes affect quality of a good beer. The variety pack is the way to go so you can try a lot of the flavors. There really isn’t a super bad one and all the flavors are subtle but different enough to tell them apart. Not a harsh heavy beer compared to day Guinness and not a super strong beer taste like a bud.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Foodie Expert
Shock top is my go to beer, I love the variety package but my favorite of all flavors is the shock top raspberry!!!! Oh my! There is no better tasting beer than that one!!! Unfortunately they don’t have a 12 pack of that flavor
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
When I am looking for a variety this is what I purchase . It is middle of the road as far as cost in my opinion . I find that the orange taste that is left behind from their brewing process adds an extra flare to an ordinary beer . I have been buying this on and off since I turned 21 and will continue to do so  .
Lenka C.
Foodie Expert
I really love the shock-top variety pack because they give you so many options to choose from. I love the traditional belgian white but the summer lemon shandy is so crisp, and honey crisp apple wheat is very nice and light as well. I enjoy buying these for my friends year round. Everyone loves the taste!
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
This variety pack of shock top beer is great! Like I said before I love different flavored beers especially citrus ones. This beer has great smooth flavor. Perfect for a party with friends. Something for everyone to enjoy! Give this case a try you will love it!
Corbin R.
I love getting the variety pack! It offers just enough flavors to change it up every couple beers which means you get to avoid getting burnt on the taste. The fruit ones are just flavorful enough without leaving a bitter taste in your mouth. Any of their wheat beers are always the smoothest compared to other brands. Definitely, a beer I would recommend to people who are wanting to reach past their original favorite.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Some of the standard shock tops are good, but the specialty ones in the sample pack are usually hit or miss. I had a habanero strawberry which was not as delicious as promised. Similarly, the pretzel beer was a miss. I probably wouldn't buy a sampler pack again - better to stick to what you know in this case.
Linda M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite! The flavors are all perfectly balanced and totally tasty! Each one leaves you wanting another! My absolute fave is apple, but I’ll take anyone they have available! I will definitely buy again!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Shock top is so crisp and refreshing. Multi packs are fun so you can try different varieties and expand your horizons. It is a little more expensive than some other beers but well worth it. I love shock top and highly recommend it
Cassanya P.
I love Shock Top!  It’s cheap. It tastes good. It’s great cold. It goes down easy. And the variety packs are so fun and fruity and different. I really enjoy fruity beers though. Do you?  If you don’t you might want to move along to something else. I am a repeat customer.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Is this a beer that both men and women seem to enjoy? Also is it good with appetizer type foods you may have for a Superbowl party?
Jessica f.
Foodie Expert
What flavor shock top is your favorite?
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
What's included in this variety pack?
Jessika R.
Langley, BC
Is there more than these 3 flavours?