BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top Beer Variety Pack: Shock Top Raspberry Wheat--an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with raspberry essence and hand-selected hops Shock Top Belgian White--a Belgian-style unfiltered wheat ale brewed with real citrus peels and coriander spice Shock Top Wheat IPA--a refreshing wheat beer combined with a crisp IPA to make a beer that's unlike anything you've ever had Live life unfiltered see more...

Rebekah S.
Denver, CO
Some of the standard shock tops are good, but the specialty ones in the sample pack are usually hit or miss. I had a habanero strawberry which was not as delicious as promised. Similarly, the pretzel beer was a miss. I probably wouldn't buy a sampler pack again - better to stick to what you know in this case.
Cassanya P.
I love Shock Top!  It’s cheap. It tastes good. It’s great cold. It goes down easy. And the variety packs are so fun and fruity and different. I really enjoy fruity beers though. Do you?  If you don’t you might want to move along to something else. I am a repeat customer.
Jenna D.
LOVE Shock Top... in every flavor! I always tell people who aren't big "beer" fans to try these because the fruity flavors that are added in make it extra delish and less like a beer. Kinda expensive but worth it and can be found everywhere! I highly recommend!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Excellent beer. The variety pack is great because there is a beer for everyone and it is affordable. This is a great party pack and we would purchase again. Shock top is affordable compared to some other flavored beer alternatives.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Shock Top Beer! This variety pack is the best of both worlds because you get all of the different and wonderful flavors. It is good value for the quantity and a very good price. This is high quality beer. I love it in the summer time and during cookouts!
Sarah S.
I liked the variety pack a lot just because it was nice to mix the flavors up between drinks but I didn't love every flavor. It's a little pricier especially if I didn't like all the flavors. Always seems to mess with my blood sugar too.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I usually love all of the beers by shock top so my favorite is purchasing the variety pack so that I can try out a bunch of different flavors. I especially love when they have the seasonal flavors depending on what time of year it is .
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Variety packs are great! There are so many different flavors in the pack and it’s interesting getting to try them all. I liked these flavors and I will be purchasing this again and recommending that my friends buy it.
Kellee B.
Gloucester
we enjoy getting the variety pack because it lets us taste different flavors without buying a 6 pack of one flavor. I have found flavors i didnt think i would like!
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
Soooooo freaking good!!! I'm not a huge fan of beer. Pretty good value and nice selection of flavors in the variety pack. The honey crisp apple was my absolute favorite
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Is this a beer that both men and women seem to enjoy? Also is it good with appetizer type foods you may have for a Superbowl party?
Jessica f.
What flavor shock top is your favorite?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
What's included in this variety pack?
Jessika R.
Langley, BC
Is there more than these 3 flavours?