BY SHOCK TOP #12 in Beer

Shock Top Beer Variety Pack: Shock Top Raspberry Wheat--an unfiltered wheat ale brewed with raspberry essence and hand-selected hops Shock Top Belgian White--a Belgian-style unfiltered wheat ale brewed with real citrus peels and coriander spice Shock Top Wheat IPA--a refreshing wheat beer combined with a crisp IPA to make a beer that's unlike anything you've ever had Live life unfiltered see more...

Samantha A.
There are so many different flavors with shock top which can sometimes affect quality of a good beer. The variety pack is the way to go so you can try a lot of the flavors. There really isn’t a super bad one and all the flavors are subtle but different enough to tell them apart. Not a harsh heavy beer compared to day Guinness and not a super strong beer taste like a bud.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
When I am looking for a variety this is what I purchase . It is middle of the road as far as cost in my opinion . I find that the orange taste that is left behind from their brewing process adds an extra flare to an ordinary beer . I have been buying this on and off since I turned 21 and will continue to do so  .
Corbin R.
I love getting the variety pack! It offers just enough flavors to change it up every couple beers which means you get to avoid getting burnt on the taste. The fruit ones are just flavorful enough without leaving a bitter taste in your mouth. Any of their wheat beers are always the smoothest compared to other brands. Definitely, a beer I would recommend to people who are wanting to reach past their original favorite.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
Some of the standard shock tops are good, but the specialty ones in the sample pack are usually hit or miss. I had a habanero strawberry which was not as delicious as promised. Similarly, the pretzel beer was a miss. I probably wouldn't buy a sampler pack again - better to stick to what you know in this case.
Cassanya P.
I love Shock Top!  It’s cheap. It tastes good. It’s great cold. It goes down easy. And the variety packs are so fun and fruity and different. I really enjoy fruity beers though. Do you?  If you don’t you might want to move along to something else. I am a repeat customer.
Lauren G.
Clarksville
Shock top is a family favorite of ours. We love the quality of this beer and honestly have never had a shock top that we didn't enjoy. Will recommend this brand to anyone and we will continue to buy this product! Great summertime beer and love the variety of flavors.
Jenna D.
LOVE Shock Top... in every flavor! I always tell people who aren't big "beer" fans to try these because the fruity flavors that are added in make it extra delish and less like a beer. Kinda expensive but worth it and can be found everywhere! I highly recommend!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not much of a beer drinker. But I was impressed with the quality of this beer. All the flavors were amazing and tasty. I do recommend it to those who can’t really stomach beer. It’s not horrible.
Amanda P.
We love this brand and especially the variety pack. I love the packaging and the marketing for this product. We arent very picky with beer in our house and love them all. It is a great value and can be found anywhere. We would buy this product again!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Excellent beer. The variety pack is great because there is a beer for everyone and it is affordable. This is a great party pack and we would purchase again. Shock top is affordable compared to some other flavored beer alternatives.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Is this a beer that both men and women seem to enjoy? Also is it good with appetizer type foods you may have for a Superbowl party?
Jessica f.
What flavor shock top is your favorite?
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
What's included in this variety pack?
Jessika R.
Langley, BC
Is there more than these 3 flavours?