BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?1 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
When I am enjoying a night out, as far as beer on tap goes, I opt for Shock Top beer when I can. I've been seeing it more and more in bars. I like the taste better compared to other beers on tap. You can also drink it in the comfort of your home but personally it's my preference when out at a bar.
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Can more...
This beer is pretty good, it’s nothing immensely strong but it isn’t too lightweight either. It has a nice crisp taste to it as well. Definitely always one of my go to’s. I always make sure people around me try them when we go out!
Emily G.
Middleton
Review for: Shock Top Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Shocktop is easily my favorite beer. I’m not a big beer drinker but the orangey citrus flavor of this is so good. It’s really refreshing in the summertime. I like the logo. All in all I would totally recommend this.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love Shock Top but recently all of my friends and colleagues have been saying its disgusting! WHAT?  I love this beer.  Definitely refreshing with a slice of orange.  I am not a huge fan of the seasonal brews.  Those beers tend to be too much artifical flavor.
Alex S.
Yorkville, NY
I loved the summer Shock Top this year! I tried it on tap at a bar, and drank it for the rest of the night. It was the perfect combination of hop and lemon. I have looked for it since then in the store but have not found the summer one. I have tried the regular shock top before, and was satisfied as well, but the summer temporary one was out of this world.
Hannah C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Can more...
I feel like this is a classic! If you like smoother beers that have a pleasant after taste, this is the way to go! It’s always a crowd pleaser & super refreshing! Also, it’s affordable!
David W.
Wilson, NC
Shock top is a good brand as well the Belgian beers are light and airy and packed full of flavor. Most shock top beer's almost seem to be watered down and flavor but the Belgian one seems to hold up pretty well I'd recommend trying the mall and judging it for yourself if you like light beers that aren't heavy on your stomach this would be a good one
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
I don't typically drink beer, like ever... but my roommates had some in the fridge and I had already been drinking so they're like "Just try it, it's not bad" okay, fineeee. It wasn't awful, it actually had some flavor to it that didn't taste like wet socks, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure if I'd buy it myself but I'd drink it again.
Alexandria S.
Not bad for a widely available beer. It has a nice wheat taste with a little citrus on the back end. I think it’s an easy beer for people who aren’t super into beer. It doesn’t have a strong hop or malt flavor so it’s a little more approachable. I like it well enough, but it’s definitely not my first choice in beers.
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Shock top is awesome. The many flavors keep me buying and trying them on a regular basis. Most of the flavors are delicious and taste like the description on the bottle. I love the variety packs that you can purchase, unlike many other beers. Will continue to try the new varieties along with my favorite flavors.
Austin S.
Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?