Shock Top Beer uploaded by Tracey L.Shock Top Beer uploaded by Amanda A.Shock Top Beer uploaded by Alyssa T.See all 5 photos
3 colors available

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is the be...Yes!! Especially with an orang... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Kara N.
Kara N.
Victoria, MN
It wouldn't be my first choice at a bar. I can drink this in the summer on the golfcourse when I'm parched and need to build my liquid golf game up, but otherwise I'd stick with a lighter beer. The citrus can be overwhelming if you drink multiple cans or bottles.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atkinson, NH
I love Shock Top beer, but mostly on draft. In the bottles, the full body flavour is not as present. Shock Top has such a strong flavour of citrus and I love it. If you are into a lighter, more citrusy beer, Shock Top, topped off with an orange is the best go to.
Gricelda A.
Gricelda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I would say this beer is alright you know not the best not the worst flavoring otherwise very crisp and fresh you can kinda taste hat hint of orange. Price range I would say it's good . But you should try it out I would recommend
Jessalyn S.
Jessalyn S.
Denton, NC
The traditional wheat beer of this brand is very good compared to some of the strange flavors they release seasonally. It reminds me of a blue moon, but in my opinion has more orange flavor than that of a blue moon.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
One of my favorite brands. Such good flavors and great for parties, gatherings or for enjoying after a rough day. If you have not tried it before you need to go out and get yourself some because you won't regret it
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
If you like Belgian whites this is a pretty good one to get at bars when there isn't many other options. It's not my favorite Belgian, it's a little less flavorful in my opinion than some others.
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
Delicious..i love all the different flavors and love trying the holiday flavors and seasonal flavors!! I love wheat beer and this is one of my top 3
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
This is more or less a frothy fruit flavored drink. It tastes nothing like a berr Ive ever tasted. They were expensive and wasn't worth the price.
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Fox River Grv, IL
My husband and I both really like this beer! Great flavor and always a good choice. It's actually the beer we drank together on our first date :)
Sami S.
Sami S.
Kenmore, Wa
Not a bad flavor. Comparable with Blue Moon. Blue Moon is my personal favorite between the two. Shock top has a little less flavor and body.
Austin S.
Austin S.
Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?