Add a Photo

By SHOCK TOP
#145 in Beer
Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste.
Photos (3)
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atkinson, NH

I love Shock Top beer, but mostly on draft. In the bottles, the full body flavour is not as present. Shock Top has such a strong flavour of citrus and I love it. If you are into a lighter, more citrusy beer, Shock Top, topped off with an orange is the best go to.
Kara N.
Kara N.
Lawrence, KS

It wouldn't be my first choice at a bar. I can drink this in the summer on the golfcourse when I'm parched and need to build my liquid golf game up, but otherwise I'd stick with a lighter beer. The citrus can be overwhelming if you drink multiple cans or bottles.
Gricelda A.
Gricelda A.
Los Angeles, CA

I would say this beer is alright you know not the best not the worst flavoring otherwise very crisp and fresh you can kinda taste hat hint of orange. Price range I would say it's good . But you should try it out I would recommend
Kathy V.
Kathy V.
Davis, CA

I liked Shock Top's citrus flavors a lot when I was first getting into beer, but now that I'm a little more experienced, I find it to be a little lacking in flavor. It's definitely an easy, drinkable beer but not my favorite.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

This is a great beer. I like to drink it when the weather gets hot. It reminds me more of a summer beer. It's great if you add an orange to it as well! It has a flavor close to blue moon. You won't be disappointed. 👍
Jessalyn S.
Jessalyn S.
Denton, NC

The traditional wheat beer of this brand is very good compared to some of the strange flavors they release seasonally. It reminds me of a blue moon, but in my opinion has more orange flavor than that of a blue moon.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.

One of my favorite brands. Such good flavors and great for parties, gatherings or for enjoying after a rough day. If you have not tried it before you need to go out and get yourself some because you won't regret it
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA

If you like Belgian whites this is a pretty good one to get at bars when there isn't many other options. It's not my favorite Belgian, it's a little less flavorful in my opinion than some others.
D'Ann O.
D'Ann O.

I love this kind of beer! It has an orange taste, so is very good with a slice of orange in it. It is nice and crisp and just so delicious. I definitely recommend!
Bree F.
Bree F.

One of my favorites very comparable to a blue moon I tend to like shock top just as much. A very crisp blend. Very enjoyable with a slice of an orange.
Austin S.
Austin S.

Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?

Join Now