BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?1 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
When I am enjoying a night out, as far as beer on tap goes, I opt for Shock Top beer when I can. I've been seeing it more and more in bars. I like the taste better compared to other beers on tap. You can also drink it in the comfort of your home but personally it's my preference when out at a bar.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Can more...
This beer is pretty good, it’s nothing immensely strong but it isn’t too lightweight either. It has a nice crisp taste to it as well. Definitely always one of my go to’s. I always make sure people around me try them when we go out!
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Shock Top Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
I've been drinking Shock Top for a few years now. It's a pretty good beer, isn't overly priced, and I like the orange taste. It's similar to Blue Moon in a way, but they're both good. I would buy it again, in fact I've been buying it regularly for a few years.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love Shock Top but recently all of my friends and colleagues have been saying its disgusting! WHAT?  I love this beer.  Definitely refreshing with a slice of orange.  I am not a huge fan of the seasonal brews.  Those beers tend to be too much artifical flavor.
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I loved the summer Shock Top this year! I tried it on tap at a bar, and drank it for the rest of the night. It was the perfect combination of hop and lemon. I have looked for it since then in the store but have not found the summer one. I have tried the regular shock top before, and was satisfied as well, but the summer temporary one was out of this world.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Shock Top Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
There is nothing wrong with this brand, however it is just too heavy for my liking. It’s good with some lemon or lime added to it. It’s definitely not too expensive either. I recommend to those that enjoy darker beer.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Shock top is a good brand as well the Belgian beers are light and airy and packed full of flavor. Most shock top beer's almost seem to be watered down and flavor but the Belgian one seems to hold up pretty well I'd recommend trying the mall and judging it for yourself if you like light beers that aren't heavy on your stomach this would be a good one
Megan T.
Milford, CT
Review for: Shock Top Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Shock tops are one of my favorite beers. They almost remind me of a Blue Moon, but I personally think they’re better! Plus they come in different flavors. If you haven’t already tried them, I definitely recommend!
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
I don't typically drink beer, like ever... but my roommates had some in the fridge and I had already been drinking so they're like "Just try it, it's not bad" okay, fineeee. It wasn't awful, it actually had some flavor to it that didn't taste like wet socks, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure if I'd buy it myself but I'd drink it again.
Ruthie N.
Review for: Can more...
I like this beer very much it taste strong for some people but for me is perfect specially if you squeeze a little bit of orange in it. I recommended to those who likes beers.
Austin S.
Does anyone else think this is the best beer ever?