BY SHOCK TOP

Shock top apple wheat 6 pk see more...

• I'm not a beer drinker but I heard this has more of a tas...3 Answers
  • How "appley" is this exactly? Definitely interested in tr...2 Answers
  • I recently turned 21 and have fallen in love with these f...2 Answers
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I don't like regular shock top at all. The smell makes me sick even. I love their branding. The cute little orange slice with his wheat Mohawk. It's very cute, so because of this I try new ones that come out despite not liking the original. When I tried this one I was actually kind of pleasantly surprised. It didn't have so much of a heavy yeast taste like I've noticed ciders tend to and it isn't super bitter like beers typically so. That gross yeasty taste kind of hangs around the bottom so I can't drink the whole thing.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very yummy! Especially for the fall and holiday months.  Crisp apple and beer blend together in a scrumptious beverage.  Price is a little high but it's worth it.  Would recommend to anyone who likes cider type beers.  Goes well with campfires and hayrides
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
This is one of the few beers I actually like, along with blue moon. It has a more refreshing flavor rather than the heavy skunky or bitter taste that some beers have, in my opinion. It’s something I order at bars because I know it’s good and it goes well with whatever I’m eating typically! Very good considering how picky I am when it comes to alcohol.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was never into ShockTop.. or should I say never gave it a chance. I was at a tailgate once and this is the only beer they had. It was awesome!! So much flavor. With other beers it literally tastes like beer and just nasty. I can hang out and drink this beer all night. It’s like instead of having a glass of wine before bed.. just have a shocktop!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Shock top is like your sweeter sibling of beer that is inexpensive to the blue moon. It's a fruitier and citrusy alternative to some of the other beers in the same price range and is lighter in alcohol levels in comparison as well. But it does taste great, like if you mixed a cider and a beer together in a bottle would be the flavor of this.
Shellby M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is soooo good I love apple and this flavor is great for year round a nice crisp apple flavor with a hint of wheat to balance it out! This is just a good choice for having family/friends get together without getting too drunk!
Angelica R.
Martinez , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably one of the only apple flavored beers on the market that I actually enjoy. It doesn't taste like there is a ton of added crap to it. It tastes like a genuine beer with just a back hint of apple and I really enjoy that. Its consistently restocked in my fridge so needless to say its here to stay.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I thought I would really enjoy Shock Top Apple Wheat, but I was kind of disappointed.  Not too fond of the apple flavor.  It is refreshing, but not a fan of the taste.  I would much rather have a citrus flavor beer like grapefruit, lemon, or lime.  I most likely would not drink it again.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like Shock Top but it’s not my go to, since it is a bit pricy and I’m more of a domestic beer type of person. However, out of Apple flavored beers, this is my favorite brand. It’s not so strong that it takes away from the beer flavor. If I’m going to be drinking an Apple beer, I will be drinking this one.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I’m not into wheat beers so I don’t like shock top. It’s too hoppy for me but i have friends who like it. That’s where I tried it the first time. It has a super cool logo and packaging and price seems about average. If you like wheat beer this may be for you but I just don’t like it personally.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone found any other fall beers that are comparable to this one?
Sheri C.
Deltona, FL
I'm not a beer drinker but I heard this has more of a taste of apple juice, does anyone know if this is true? :)
michael r.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently turned 21 and have fallen in love with these flavored beers. I wanted to know if anyone had a good recommendation on what flavored beers to try next. thanks!
Ashley H.
How "appley" is this exactly? Definitely interested in trying it, but I don't want something that's going to be as sweet as a cider.