Shock Top 16 Oz Single & Beer 4 Pk Cans uploaded by Hayley K.Shock Top 16 Oz Single & Beer 4 Pk Cans uploaded by Hayley K.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ciara V.
Leesville , LA
I hated the taste and didn’t like much about it. The price was decent but besides that the taste just wasn’t that great for me! I purchased it at a gas station but for me I’d rather drink a shiner or Coors. So i wouldn’t recommend it!
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
Pretty good flavor, but weird after taste. Perfect summertime drink on the boat or the beach. I can usually find it at a grocery or convenience shop. Definitely wouldn’t choose it over Blue Moon but it’s not bad to drink.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I’m a huge fan of Shock Top - it’s almost always on tap, affordable, and I love the orange citrus flavor. It seems a bit more sweet to me than Blue Moon, but I’ve gotta say - I hate the cans! For some reason this beer in particular tastes horrible in the cans, and it absorbs the metal it seems like. I enjoy Blue Moon in a can, but the Shock Top just cuts the orange out to me. I give it 3 stars for the beer flavor, but don’t buy it in the can!!!
Tina J.
['Nashville', 'TN'], TN
Love Shock Top!!! I think their original is the best flavor, although I do like to try some of the seasonal ones. It's a great in-between (between a heavy IPA and light beer). I think it's fairly affordable, although I think it's more expensive in some places than others.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This beer was actually not that bad.  I  am not a bog fan of beers so I usually prefer a not so strong hoppy beer and this one was ok.  It has a different taste to it and it also comes in different flavors.  I definitely recommend it to non beer drinkers :)
Allison H.
I am huge fan of been! I purchased this is. Chattanooga, TN and it will forever be one of my favorites. I love this craft beer! I am a repeat customer and i find it completely delicious! I will be recommending this to others! If you like beer, you’ll like This!
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Shock Top always remains to be one of my favorite beers. It is refreshing, light, and smooth. It is similar to Blue Moon and tastes great with a slice of orange in a tall glass. You can sometimes get some great deals on Shock Top when the Beer Distributor runs a sale.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually drink this as a substitute if the restaurant doesn’t have blue moon. A tad more orangey but if you like citrusy wheat ales, this should be right up your ally. I prefer the bottled version or on drag more than the can since it can be more carbonated
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I love a good Shock Top! You can't beat a 4 pack of 16 oz scans. For such a high quality beer, it is a pretty affordable option. Shock Top pairs well with nearly anything and I would definitely recommend shock top to beer loves and beer rookies alike!
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
Great summer beer! So light and almost fruity. Great for a hot day/weather, etc. I think it is a great value for the price point and gives you the taste of a good, craft beer without the price. It's not always available, but always a good choice when it is.