Shock Top 16 Oz Single & Beer 4 Pk Cans uploaded by Hayley K.Shock Top 16 Oz Single & Beer 4 Pk Cans uploaded by Hayley K.

BY SHOCK TOP

Shock Top is a medium-bodied, spiced Belgian-style wheat ale. Orange, lemon and lime peel, as well as coriander lend this unfiltered ale a smooth, refreshing taste. see more...

Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Love Shock Top!!! I think their original is the best flavor, although I do like to try some of the seasonal ones. It's a great in-between (between a heavy IPA and light beer). I think it's fairly affordable, although I think it's more expensive in some places than others.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually drink this as a substitute if the restaurant doesn’t have blue moon. A tad more orangey but if you like citrusy wheat ales, this should be right up your ally. I prefer the bottled version or on drag more than the can since it can be more carbonated
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
Great summer beer! So light and almost fruity. Great for a hot day/weather, etc. I think it is a great value for the price point and gives you the taste of a good, craft beer without the price. It's not always available, but always a good choice when it is.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I love a good Shock Top! You can't beat a 4 pack of 16 oz scans. For such a high quality beer, it is a pretty affordable option. Shock Top pairs well with nearly anything and I would definitely recommend shock top to beer loves and beer rookies alike!
Nicole B.
Ocala
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shock top! Always my go to when out for a drink. I love the orange served with it, my fav! I think its absolutely delicious. Never disappointed. Its not the cheapest beer but its definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this.
Sloane O.
Gilbert, AZ
SO glad they offer these at most concerts and sporting games now. Bud light has never been my thing and now they finally offer a good beer at these venues! It's always refreshing and if you wanna take it up a notch you can always add an orange slice.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Shocktop is a good brewer, and most of the time they get it right. Sometimes, it's just a little disappointing of a beer especially when compared to others. I do like their wheat as it is an easy drinking type of beer. It doesn't have as much taste as others but it's still an okay go to.
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
Shock top is one of my favorite beers craft beers or more of my favorite. I love the way and it’s not too much of a beer taste and not overwhelming I would definitely recommend this to any friends who are looking for a good beer to drink
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
Pretty good flavor, but weird after taste. Perfect summertime drink on the boat or the beach. I can usually find it at a grocery or convenience shop. Definitely wouldn’t choose it over Blue Moon but it’s not bad to drink.
Ari G.
When I don’t have blue moon around this is my next go too, not too strong harsh taste and it’s easy to drink. The price is a bit cheaper then blue moon so it works. I would recommend to other who like blue moon.