Shiseido Zen for Women Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Milina L.

BY SHISEIDO

A breath of floral freshness layered with amber and wood, conveying sweetness and femininity in a new, modern language.

Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Bht, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol

Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
This has been my signature fragrance for years. It's a lovely sandalwood-y scent and it lasts all day long!

I used to use Shiseido Relaxing. I used it every day until it retired, and when it went away I was at a loss, so I checked out the Shiseido fragrance counter at Macy's. When I caught a whiff of this new (at the time) fragrance, Zen, I immediately knew it would become my new favorite, and it has.

When so many other fragrances seem to be floral or citrus-based, this fragrance is a creature all its own.

I've received quite a few compliments on my fragrance, and when my bottle gets low I have to hide it to keep my teenage daughter from using it all up because she loves it, too! :)
Billie M.
Philadelphia
I have been wearing this perfume for going on 6 years now. It's the only one I'll wear and people actually know me by it. Call it my 'signature' scent if you will.
If you don't like overly sweet smells and you adore woodsy, spicy, warm aromas, this has your name all over it. Very musky scent with a sweet finish
Dalandria I.
Camden, AL
I have been wearingthis perform for going on 4 years now its the only one ill wear and peope actually know me by it call it my signature scent if you will if you don't like overly sweet smells and you adore woodsyspicy warm aromas this has your name all over it very musky scent a sweet finish
Jessica I.
adelanto
Smells absolutely amazing. Also I would buy it again and it's my first time using it. I love the design as well yes first timer it's a bit pricey depends where u get it but good quality and smells great
Laura B.
This perfume smells amazing. The scent is not too overpowering and last a long time. The packaging is very nice and i use this for special occasions
Bri T.
Really hard to describe, but a great fragrance for both men and women. The scent is wonderful without being overpowering.
Mariah K.
Smells so great!! The packaging is well done and it lasts long. I always get compliments when I'm out with friends.
christina r.
San Diego, CA
This smell is amazing, it's unique and I really enjoy this smell I do recommend it to others.
Alleah H.
Smells grate i love it so much a definitely must have i recommend it vary much!!!
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
Soooo cute the package looks greaat and the smell is awesommee. A great gift
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
What does this smell like? It looks like an old lady perfume. Would someone younger wear it?
Yashomatee R.
What are the key notes in this perfume?