BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Zen Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
christina r.
christina r.
San Diego, CA
This smell is amazing, it's unique and I really enjoy this smell I do recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my signature fragrance for years. It's a lovely sandalwood-y scent and it lasts all day long!

I used to use Shiseido Relaxing. I used it every day until it retired, and when it went away I was at a loss, so I checked out the Shiseido fragrance counter at Macy's. When I caught a whiff of this new (at the time) fragrance, Zen, I immediately knew it would become my new favorite, and it has.

When so many other fragrances seem to be floral or citrus-based, this fragrance is a creature all its own.

I've received quite a few compliments on my fragrance, and when my bottle gets low I have to hide it to keep my teenage daughter from using it all up because she loves it, too! :)
Inês S.
Inês S.
Porto
Best perfume I've ever used! It smells amazing and I've been using it for the past 4 years! The bottle is beautiful and the fragrance last all day! It's worth the price and I will always buy it again