Shiseido Za True White 4 in 1 Multi Protector SPF 50+ PA++++ uploaded by Binh N.

BY SHISEIDO

ZA TRUE WHITE EX PERFECT PROTECTOR SUNSCREEN SUN BLOCK SPF50+ PA++++ is a UV sunscreen that protects your skin from both UVA and UVB, besides it's water resistant, smooth finish and hydration. Whitening the skin effectively and gently while keeping it...

Punahele V.
Honolulu
I am part korean and the women in my family have sun spots. Itʻs hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't make you feel oily and sticky, but shiseido is great. Although it is expensive, it is definitely worth it.  I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla P.
Such a wonderful brand and never leaves me disappointed. This was ultra gentle on my sensitive skin and completely surpassed my expectations. The value is incredible. You really get what you pay for when it comes to skin care. I would recommend this to anyone!
Christina L.
New York
I was in Asia for a couple of months and was so lucky to be able to find this everywhere. Not only did it help protect my skin from harsh sun, but it somehow also helped even out my skin tone
Abby
Long Valley
I swear by any shiseido fave sunscreen! Goes on so light and does not leave your face feeling oily, sweaty or sticky! Not to mention it really protects your face from the sun!
Magdolin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Can’t complain it’s pretty good product very smooth on the skin light weight smells OK as long as I’m at my expectations that’s all I’m worried about so it’s all good .
Kylie H.
Honolulu, Hi
Shiseido products are such great products for the price. They are affordable but give you the effects of high end products. This Product provides you with high SPF coverage but doesn’t leave your skin feeling tacky or shiny.
Michelle T.
This is a really nice sunscreen that I believe is well worth the money you are spending on it. It doesn’t clog your pores, even if you apply its every 2 hours throughout the day. It works very well as I’ve used it all over my body and did not get sunburned after spending 6 hours in the sun. It doesn’t have an oily or greasy feel to it and doesn’t have that sunscreen smell to it. Even though it’s expensive, it’s worth it.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Best sunscreen made by Shiseido. Strongest spf of the beauty line. Blends well into skin no white splotches. Good for sensitive and dry skin. You can layer with makeup. The price point is on the high side.
☀️TAMMY Y.
McLean, VA
I tried Shiseido line for the first time picking it up at a local Taiwan drugstore. This product has exceeded my expectations because of its functionality: whitening, SPF, and PA protection. The ZA true white is where you want to put your money on and it is super easy to travel with due to the sizing and multiple uses it can serve for the protection of the skin.
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
I love, love, love this product so much!! It is a bit pricey, but the affect it has on my skin and I really feel protected! So I will willingly pay the bit extra for that perfect coverage! I would definitely suggest getting this facial sunscreen. And it doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky or dried out.

Amazon