Shiseido White Lucent Power Intensive Brightening Mask uploaded by Ladeena S.

BY SHISEIDO

Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
This facemask was not the best because I did not see any brightening when it was done. But it was only my first time using it so I might try it again. It was very gentle on my skin and I like the texture but it did not do what it said it was going to do
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I tried this mask after trying the moisturizer for my eyes because i loved the smell and i honestly would rather use masks everyday if i could. I think they give you fast results and they are just relaxing and make you feel pampered. This mask really impressed me because i feet like my skin was glowing. My face felt tighter but hydrated and looked beautiful. This is definitely my go to mask for skin brightening.
Katherine B.
Colonial Hgts, VA
The products are worth the money if you have the extra to spend. But in all reality if you want nice skin your gonna have to pay the price for the best of the best products.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Katerina B.
These face masks are pretty good. They definitely leave your face feeling nice and plump, brightened, and fresh. I like to massage the leftover lotion onto my neck as well. I never repurchased it because it didn't wow me all that much but it's still a good product. I just rather not spend my money on it.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I think I got it included at the free sampler set. I loved it. Unlike other sheet masks, it had enough essence and product to cover my face and body. It's so soothing and concenturated. I could feel the difference of my face right away after the mask.
Kristina S.
Ozone Park, NY
I have hyperpigmentation and this mask helps with those times where I need an extra brightening. I simply apply once for the week and let the goop work! This product smells awesome and feels light and cool on your skin. Easy to apply and remove. Will keep buying and buying and buying 😃😅
Sharmeen A.
I've only used it once. I like that it gave my skin the much needed hydration and felt it brightened my skin somewhat. I would need to use this a few more times to really feel the results. In all, I would continue to use this face pack.
Joel G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are just amazing! They are good for my skin and haven't had a problem with them but the attention I get from them leaving my face flawlessss!!! Definitely going for a round 2 soon! :) try it, I did and i love it
Kendahl S.
Vail, AZ
I used this for the first time after a long night out with friends. I still felt hung over but you definitely couldn't tell. It made my face bright and tight and I didn't look like I had just been out all night
Ladeena S.
Sacramento, CA
I have just use the shiseido white lucent intensive brightening mask. As i was putting in the mask ut was burning and I just put it on for 1 minute and i wanted to take it off. However it kept it on for 9 more minutes while I was waiting 3 minutes later it stop burning. After that 5 more minutes i took off the mask. The mask was still wet and had lots of access left on my face so I rub the access. And now my skin is still burning. So I would recommend not to buy or use this product. Shiseido White Lucent Power Intensive Brightening Mask