Shiseido White Lucent Power Intensive Brightening Mask uploaded by Mafer N.Shiseido White Lucent Power Intensive Brightening Mask uploaded by Ladeena S.

BY SHISEIDO

Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
I liked this facemask. Definitely felt refreshed and brighter upon completion of the mask. It is gentle- my skin can be sensitice especially on my face and this was a great option.  I thought the price was reasonable and would definitely purchase again.
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
This facemask was not the best because I did not see any brightening when it was done. But it was only my first time using it so I might try it again. It was very gentle on my skin and I like the texture but it did not do what it said it was going to do
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Shannon S.
I tried this mask after trying the moisturizer for my eyes because i loved the smell and i honestly would rather use masks everyday if i could. I think they give you fast results and they are just relaxing and make you feel pampered. This mask really impressed me because i feet like my skin was glowing. My face felt tighter but hydrated and looked beautiful. This is definitely my go to mask for skin brightening.
Mary W.
Lodi
I absolutely love this product line though I wasn't highly impressed with this mask.  My skin did seems bit brighter after immediate removal but I've had longer lasting results with other masks.
Hadassa P.
northboro
Best mask I have ever used, made my skin so much brighter and glowing. It’s a little messy to use, but what mask isent ? Simply love this product. Recomend it to all my friends.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This is a must have product. I started using this product a few months ago. I can tell a difference in my skin tone. It did meet my expectations for what it claims to do. I will purchase again and recommend it to my clients and friends.
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love a mask that can brighten my skin and this mask was def the one! My skin was glowing after I used it a few times. I have tried it multiple times and was very happy with the outcome of my skin.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Katerina B.
These face masks are pretty good. They definitely leave your face feeling nice and plump, brightened, and fresh. I like to massage the leftover lotion onto my neck as well. I never repurchased it because it didn't wow me all that much but it's still a good product. I just rather not spend my money on it.
Ladeena S.
Sacramento, CA
I have just use the shiseido white lucent intensive brightening mask. As i was putting in the mask ut was burning and I just put it on for 1 minute and i wanted to take it off. However it kept it on for 9 more minutes while I was waiting 3 minutes later it stop burning. After that 5 more minutes i took off the mask. The mask was still wet and had lots of access left on my face so I rub the access. And now my skin is still burning. So I would recommend not to buy or use this product. Shiseido White Lucent Power Intensive Brightening Mask