BY SHISEIDO

Harnessing Shiseido's advanced research on the skin's activity at night, this breakthrough intensive multi-functional brightening night cream helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and acne scars. Discover renewed, perfectly radiant, hydrated-looking skin the next morning.

How to use:

To Use: Smooth over face each evening after cleansing, softening, strengthening and correcting. Can also be used as an overnight treatment mask for dramatic brightening benefits; smooth generously and evenly over entire face.

Key ingredients:

• Double Strike PROApproachx2 brightening technology. Target spots with laser speed. Resist the appearance of spots over time.
  • MultiBright Technology which focuses on skin's nighttime cycle to help address the appearance of various spots.
  • SakuraRESIST Technology with Japanese cherry blossoms helps skin become resistant to dark spot appearance.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Hydrogenated Polydecene, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Peg-150, Peg-400, Diisostearyl Malate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-20, Trehalose, Potassium Methoxysalicylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Trisodium Edta, Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 2-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Sodium Metaphosphate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Metabisulfite, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tocopherol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Pyrola Incarnata Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Glucosyl Hesperidin

Ella P.
Portland, OR
This gel cream is amazing. It soaks into my skin fast and feels divine. Using a sample I got from Macy's! I love it, when I go through all my sample of night creams this will be a contender that I might just have to buy. 4 stars cause of the price!
Salma M.
Shiseido White Lucent MultiBright Night Cream i got this as a free trial a while back but I do love buying products from shiseido! It's one of my favorite skin care brands. This product is a night cream and I've tried so many other night creams but this feel amazing ! It really brightens up your skin and makes your skin refreshed in the morning and feeling super soft ❤ great for the price and over all a perfect product!
Dominique A.
Carlsbad, CA
Wow, talk about luxe. This decadent gel-cream feels like a treat with every application. It brightens and evens complexion overnight, and gives my skin the TLC it needs while I'm getting literal beauty sleep. Plus, the packaging is GORGEOUS and looks so good on my vanity!
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
This night Cream is absolutely a beauty Maven's dream of perfection and performance!!! This cream is very moisture induced. It glides over your face in a cool watery moisture satin finish. It is to die for and I couldn't believe it , the very next morning and each morning there after since I started using this product my face has improved dramatically by an increase in elasticity, moisture buoyancy, and my skin feels and looks tighter and brighter with diminishing sun spots, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles are almost undetectable. AMAZING!! BEAUTY GLAM BAM! Try before you die product!
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
As most of shiseido products it smells amazing . I've been useing it for a5 months now and started the second jar . It helped to even my skin tone and very hydrating . If u can use the smoother and the serum with it will be perfect
yuyuliavio V.
I love this! ❤❤❤❤ One of the best night cream I've tried and used. Since I started to use this I dont have dry spots anymore.
Mina N.
I'm using the second one of this and the result is amazing. It's really comfortable on my skin and I was amazed of its whitening effect. The packaging looks gorgeous, luxurious and heavy. Its price is one of the problems but you will own a lot in a jar. 1 jar for 4 or 4 and a half months is not too expensive for a wonderful gel cream. It's a night cream but I can also use it under my make up in the morning if my skin feels dry that day. It's suitable for combination skin and dry skin because one of the main ingredients is glycerin which is moisturize really good. But it also has alcohol denat ( INCI) in the board so who has sensitive skin or allergic to alcohol should consider. I have sensitive skin but my skin is okay with it but we're have different skin so I have to tell that to you guys. That's all :3