Shiseido White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector 1 oz uploaded by veronica t.

BY SHISEIDO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An intensive anti-spot serum that helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation for skin that looks perfectly translucent. Solutions for: - Dark spots - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This intensive anti-spot serum thoroughly targets various types of spots, from those that are typically dark and defined to the scattered smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face. MicroTarget technology intensively targets each spot to help diminish their appearance, while SAKURAResist technology from Japanese cherry blossoms minimizes the appearance of future dark spots. The quick-absorbing texture does not have a sticky feel, and leaves skin beautifully bright and translucent looking. This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: In a consumer survey with 93 to 100 Asian women, after 2 weeks: - 73% felt the serum was effective on visible dark spots but also scattered spots like tiny spots and blurred spots - 77% felt dark spots were reduced After 12 weeks: - 81% felt the serum was superior in reducing scattered dark spots than spot removal lasers - 79% felt it was more effective to use dark spot laser and serum together, than just dark spot laser removal alone - 84% felt the serum was more effective than initially expected. see more...

• Is it worth the price? Does it really brighten and even skin tone?1 Answers
Kesha P.
Kesha P.
I have extremely sensitive skin - the type that bruises and scars really easily with any acne or black head flare ups. Also, being of South Indian decent, my skin is caramel with red undertones. That being said, I've been using this product religiously for the last 45 days. I completely see a difference, my acne marks are getting lighter. I was really surprised that it actually is working. The serum is so generous & it spreads evenly. I use it twice a day - in the morning I give the product time to dry before applying any makeup.
Malaika S.
Malaika S.
Fremont, CA
I haven't used this product long enough to tell a difference in my skin and my dark spots, but using this product so far has been nothing but a good experience! It has a soft perfume scent that isn't overpowering and the serum is smooth and easy to blend in. The pump occasionally does push out too much excess product than what I wanted, but that's my only problem so far.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Santa Ana, CA
This spot corrector is one of the best, and I highly recommend it. The packaging is a beautiful ombre pink and white color. I admit, it can be a little pricey, but worth the cost. It feels very gentle on the skin, and covers dark spots and dullness. I will definitely but this product again because it works great for almost all skin types, mines included.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA
Love love love!!!! My mom used it for dark spots so many years ago (over 20) and now I love it too!!! It definitely helps with freckles in my moms case but I like that it fades acne marks. It smells nice and works for people with sensitive skin, however it is sorta pricey at $130 per ounce although I say the results are worth it and I love the formula
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
Since moving to the west coast and hitting my mid-thirties, I've notices more dark spots than ever before. I invested in this spot corrector and I am hoping for the best. I am still in the first 30 days, so there hasn't been a proper cell turnover yet, but the spots are fading a little. It's pricey, but it appears to be working wonders!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
North Miami Beach, FL
This product is OK, but not worth the price. it is quite oily and I have combination skin, so I appreciate the hydration in products, but this leaves me a little too oily and I feel it clogged my pores a bit. I did not notice a difference in reducing texture. It feels more like a moisturizer if you have very dry skin.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Pomona, CA
My new favorite daytime moisturizer! Lightweight but still nourishing enough. Leaves skin soft and supple Gives you that healthy glow. Does definitely brighten over time. Use with any kind of target spot serum and you'll definitely see results. No reaction. Love the smell. Skin type dry combination/normal.
Emalee H.
Emalee H.
Russellville, AR
This lightened dark spots and acne scars that I've had for years. I found this online and decided to give it a shot and I'm very pleased that I did. I'm very fair in complexion, so lightening dark spots is always a concern for me. However, I noticed results with this product in only a few short weeks!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy this product and have seen changes in my skin. I just turned 40 so there are some age and sun spots that have started to show up. I have not used this long but in the short amount of time that I have I have seen fading in some of the spots. I will continue to use this product.
Jalisa Z.
Jalisa Z.
Lucedale
I have a few dark spot from acne that I really wanted to correct. I was recommended this product by a friend that raved about it. This product is gentle, yet effective. While using this product, my acne scare are almost gone within as little as 2 weeks. This is a very very good product!
Sharmistha G.
Sharmistha G.
Orlando, FL
Is it worth the price? Does it really brighten and even skin tone?