Shiseido White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector 1 oz uploaded by veronica t.

BY SHISEIDO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry An intensive anti-spot serum that helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation for skin that looks perfectly translucent. Solutions for: - Dark spots - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This intensive anti-spot serum thoroughly targets various types of spots, from those that are typically dark and defined to the scattered smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face. MicroTarget technology intensively targets each spot to help diminish their appearance, while SAKURAResist technology from Japanese cherry blossoms minimizes the appearance of future dark spots. The quick-absorbing texture does not have a sticky feel, and leaves skin beautifully bright and translucent looking. This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: In a consumer survey with 93 to 100 Asian women, after 2 weeks: - 73% felt the serum was effective on visible dark spots but also scattered spots like tiny spots and blurred spots - 77% felt dark spots were reduced After 12 weeks: - 81% felt the serum was superior in reducing scattered dark spots than spot removal lasers - 79% felt it was more effective to use dark spot laser and serum together, than just dark spot laser removal alone - 84% felt the serum was more effective than initially expected. see more...

• Is it worth the price? Does it really brighten and even skin tone?1 Answers
ASHLEY B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the most impressive skincare product I've ever used. It was the first skincare product that I ever actually saw results from, and fast! I began seeing dark spots/sun spots appear around my forehead. Within a month they were dramatically faded and I would say within 2 months, they were gone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a post-accutane patient, my acne marks have left my skin with huge dark spots. This product is designed to spot treat, so if this is what you're looking for, CONSIDER IT! This product met all of my expectations, however it may take a while to reach your own personal desired effect.
Hitomi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample , omg it was amazing I felt like my dark spots are fading ..., I haven't purchased a full size bottle since it's so expensive but maybe.. I will buy it at the next Sephora VIB sale
Katrina L.
Columbus, OH
I purchased this because I have a lot of acne scars that have been bothering me. however this product doesn't seem to help in diminishing any scars. I do notice my freckles fade away a tiny bit but not enough to justify the price.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend buying the whiting kit first before you go and purchase each piece. Pretty pricey but def worth the price if you have stubborn dark marks. If you can afford it then I'd recommend but if you're on a budget I'd try something else.
Saher A.
I received a sample size for this and I felt that it didn't do much for skin regarding my acne scars. It was pretty gentle on the face. It did not meet my expectations regarding lightening up my scars. I would not recommend this to others who have a lot of acne scars
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few spots of darkness on my skin and after applying this to my skin for a few weeks I can see a big change to my skin and how evenly it getting, I don't need to apply any correction concealer anymore since I've gotten this product! It's amazing
natalie f.
this product didn't really do anything for me. i received it as a sample, and i have never tried it in the long term. i wasn't exactly sure how to use it but it seemed not to work at all. i will not buy this.
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it really balanced my skin. I apply it every morning and night and I see great results when I first started using it. Although, it is pricey I do recommend buying this product.
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
I love this serum . I'm using it every single day. It really evened up my skin tone and fade my dark spots on my cheeks. It's smells amazing. And I recommend useing couple different products from white lucent for better and faster results
Sharmistha G.
Orlando, FL
Is it worth the price? Does it really brighten and even skin tone?