BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum+, 30ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Izy H.
Sigh! I really wanted to love this product b/c I've been a huge fan girl of Shiseido products since I was a teenage lass. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. I have sun-damage triggered freckles and sun spots and purchased this in hopes of brightening them. I have tried using this all over my face and also as a spot treatment, but sigh...not results. It think it actually DARKENED my freckle's and sun spots.
This is just my personal experience. It seems like the ladies below experienced something else. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I actually bought the newer version of this and sigh...same results. nothing.
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
I like this product it smells nice it feels nice on the skin. I think it does work but it takes a while to work and honestly I haven’t really seen much. It’s kind of expensive I don’t necessarily think I would recommend it but I still do reach for it from time to time so I am in mixe I like this product it smells nice it feels nice on the skin. I think it does work but it takes a while to work and honestly I haven’t really seen much. It’s kind of expensive I don’t necessarily think I recommend it but I still do reach for it from time to time so I’m conflicted.
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Review for: SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT INTENSIVE SPOT TARGETING SERUM+ (NEW PRODUCT VERSION) FULL SIZE 50 ml / 1.6 oz. SEALED & BOXED more...
It really does work to lighten the darks spots. It does take time to get rid of it completely as it too ka long time to get them. Always make sure to use sunscreen with this product.
KC C.
Virginia Beach
Even its pricey but I love using this when I have breakouts because I find it to be helping my breakouts to heal faster and reduces some minor scars. It’s great and makes my skin glowy.
jennifer N.
Smooth, clean scent, very lightweight. I have used this on and off for any years. It does slightly lighten my complexion, but doesn't get rid of spots necessarily.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum 1.6 oz / 50 ml more...
I have been using this to help lighten some dark spots on my skin. I have seen some results, which is awesome! It's super expensive, but a little goes a long way, and I'm so happy that it actually works! The packaging is really pretty too! Overall, I would definitely repurchase!
Elise S.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT INTENSIVE SPOT TARGETING SERUM+ FULL SIZE 15 ml / 0.5 oz. more...
This product was specifically recommended to me, and I am so happy it was! The packaging was very nice, and it was in the middle of gentle and harsh on my skin. I have sensitive skin, and this was perfect for it! It wasn’t too gentle, and it did the job.
Lily T.
Works great on my skin to provide the right amount of hydration. I think the price is fair but they should do better with packaging because I feel like I still had a lot left in the bottle.
Virginia T.
I have to say this product is a little bit pricey, but I definitely think it's worth it. I have started to use this daily. When I first brought it and used it for a few days, my dark spots have reduced by almost one-half. And now, after 2 weeks, they are nearly gone!
Kaitlan A.
This is actually one of the better spot-whitening creams that I have ever used. It really reduced my post-acne marks in just weeks. I would absolutely recommend. It is super pricey but you only need the smallest amount and definitely will see results.
anabel c.
How long to see a difference?