Shiseido White Lucent Immediate Brightening Set uploaded by Itzel C.Shiseido White Lucent Immediate Brightening Set uploaded by Sam L.

BY SHISEIDO

Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I️ bought the trial set and it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t what I️ expected either, maybe I️ didn’t give it enough time but I️ will say the products smelled good, but the SPF product that came with it left like a glitter sheen when I️ applied it that I️ didn’t like.
Jenn Y.
Pompano beach, Fl
I absolute favorite line from Shiseido! These products smell incredible, feel incredible and definitely brighten your skin. Although the products are a little more expensive than I'm used to paying, they are well worth the investment. I would highly recommend this line to anyone who is looking to bring in their skin or balance the tone.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ
I felt that this set made an immediate impact after using for a few weeks. They key is to ensure you use it on a daily basis after moisturizing your skin. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and easy to travel with. I would recommend this to a friend.
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
This product does what its made to do! I have/ and am suffering with post acne hyperpigmentation and this product has made some changes in my skin, very effective! This product however, is on the pricey side- but again, with anything else, you get what you pay for! definitely worth a try!
Liz S.
Manchester, CT
I was hesitant to buy this at first because I did not want to bleach/ lighten my skin. I was looking for a product that would brighten my semi dull complexion. This worked rather well! I did see a change in the luminosity of my skin and experienced a nice glow. In my opinion you can't go wrong with Shiseido products!
Brianna G.
Norwalk, CA
This product was recommended to me by a shiesedo sales representative, but I found that it caused my skin to break out. I could imagine this product would be wonderful for someone with dry skin, but my combination skin did not like this.
Zanaba H.
Pompano beach, FL
I use this make before any big event. It truly does brighten you face and give you a naturally looking glow..It also hydrates. Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask
Lori Z.
Morganville, NJ
White Lucent is my favorite Shiseido line by far! It helped reduce my dark spots from scarring and really evened out my skin tone. My skin looks and feels so much more even and luminescent!
brenda c.
i love this mask it was made perfect for my face not too too big not too too small, i also loved how overly hydrated this mask was it did leave a glow and my face was really soft,
Evana L.
Los Angeles, CA
Only had samples of this product so I didn't use it enough times to see long term effects. The cooling sensation feels refreshing and left my skin radiant. Would like to purchase the full product sometime in the future.