Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion uploaded by An N.

BY SHISEIDO

A whitening toner with a cool, refreshing feel that helps reduce excess oil, stickiness and shine, and improve makeup wear. Prevents melanin production and effectively counteracts visible dark spots and dullness to ensure a smooth, evenly luminous complexion.

To use:

Use morning and night, after softening lotion and moisturizer.
Saturate a cotton pad and lightly pat over face.

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion
  • "I really enjoy using this, it makes my face look brighter and it hydrates my face." in 4 reviews
Tooba K.
I do like this as a toner. It’s hydrating and does the job but I was hoping for a more brightening affect which I didn’t see. I have been using this for 3 months now and no difference. I was expecting more. At the moment I still have over half a bottle left but I’m not gonna waste it but not sure if I would rebuy it. For the price it should do a better job of showing results.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
This product is quite liquidity for a lotion but it sure did impress me. The packaging is really nice and this lotion does sit gently on your face, the value is worth for a toner/lotion and I would definitely recommend this product for others to try!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I have been using the entire White Lucent line for over 3 months now and I can't begin to describe the transformation in such a short time! Brightens, tones, cleanses and firms! Use the whole line. Your shim will be forever changed.
teri y.
United States
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W is amazing!!! It minimizes the appearance of pores, lightens dark spots, and gives your skin a radiant glow. It feels refreshing immediately. Not to even mention the fact that it moisturizes your skin at the same time. It also has a very fresh, clean scent. What else can I say? A lot...all goood!!! It's my ride or die.
Micah C.
Ashburn, VA
This product is pretty good, but I have not seen dramatic results in the ~2 weeks of use. I have fair skin with freckles and I was hoping it would help make the freckles less apparent. I will continue using and I am hoping to see results soon!
Lynn T.
My first high end skin care product, my brother bought me when I was 20/21. To be honest I loved using it because it was fancy but it didn't do anything for me because I did know skin basics. I was breaking out and partly from not being healthy but mainly I wasn't using the right products for my skin type and issues.
You can't buy a products and expect it to fix you skin if you don't understand you skin and don't use the right products and have a good routine.
This is generally a good toner but I wasn't ready for it.
Jackie B.
I've repurchased this 3 times which is something I almost never do! I will say that I found these at steep discounts and that's why I picked them up because they are really pricey. This toner is so gentle for my combination skin and really makes me feel like it is effective without stripping my skin. It has a slight pink hue to it and a soft powdery smell. It just makes me feel clean. I definitely recommend it.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I bought this product based on the good reviews that I had been reading. After a week's worth of use not only did I not see any sort of improvement I started breaking out all over my face. Thankfully Sephora has a good return policy. When I returned it the SA said that plenty of people love it so I would get a sample first to try if I were you.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Kind of pricey. I haven't noticed any brightening, but I do feel like my face gets gently cleaned and softened by the product. I love the smell and my face does feel fresher after use. However, I bought this in a package with the day lotion and cleansing soap, and I ran out of the toner so quickly compared to the other products!
Angelyn C.
Sacramento , CA
Haven't seen a difference on whether or not it helps with brightening. but I do love the feel and smell of it. sometimes it feels a little too alcohol-y. but I mean it's a toner so it has to feel like that. I have been using it for over 6 months and it does help my face feel softer but with dryness not so much.