BY SHISEIDO

A mirrored case for White Lucent Brighten Powder Foundation With a portable size ideal for carrying around Product Line: Shiseido - Accessories - White Lucent Brighten Powder Foundation CaseProduct Size:

Clarice F.
My mom bought one of these recently. Surprisingly, it blended pretty well. It wasn't cakey or thick. I'm not a fan of powdered foundation- I prefer liquid cause it's easier to control and spread. But this is a must buy!
Jeska Nicole C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Shiseido is the best brand for foundation. It evens out the skin tone very well and doesn't harm your skin because the ingredients are very gentle and perfect for sensitive skin. Highly recommended this
helena g.
Los Angeles, CA
I went to Macy's to get my sister's a birthday present I went to shiseido counter and I bought this foundation it's amazing my sister and I love this foundation it's very easy to apply and it look very natural and doesn't look caky on your skin.try it and you will love it as well.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love shiseido brand a lot but its quite expensive. This products is really good and works great for me. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alicia D.
Fountain Vly, CA
So smooth and easy to apply. The color is great for someone with fairer skin like myself! I couldn't be happier with this product!
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
I would recommend this product simply because I've received good feedback about this product and wouldn't mind trying it for myself
Michelle D.
Review for: Brightening Spot-Control Foundation Refil I00 more...
Like what was said, the best thing is it is refillable. You can save money as well while staying pretty.
Mila V.
Great product but it really is light coverage. Wonderful formula that wears and applies effortlessly.
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've been looking for better and skin refining foundations. Is this a good one?