BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido - Complexion - White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base An efficacious sun protective makeup base Formulated with m-Tranexamic Acid, a powerful active whitening ingredient Helps shield skin from spot-forming factors while regulating skin color imperfections Contains Multi-Target Vitamin C, a whitening ingredient with antioxidant benefits Helps protect skin from oxidative damage caused by pollution & UV rays Offers broad spectrum protection both from UVA & UVB rays Creates a even, radiant & natural looking complexion.

Andrea L.
Chandler, AZ
Helps reduce hyperpigmentation from acne or eczema, while protecting from the sun at the same time. Also it doesn't leave a white cast so if I apply makeup over the top, it doesn't clump up or show up in weird texture. Also is lightweight and easy to use.
Kathryn G.
Faulkner
This is a great, non-greasy spf for the face. I’ve burned my face one two many times over the years and I am just now starting to use Spf religiously. This stuff is great and isn’t hard to rub into the skin and has a nice fragrance.
Emily F.
Wayland
This spot control base is great for uneven skin tones. I have recommended it to my grandmother and she uses it to help with dark spots. I might not purchase again, but it works for older skin types I think.
Karissa C.
Bend, OR
Obsessed with this product!!! I use it as my daily sunscreen and love that it’s also working to improve the tone of my skin! I’ve seen a serious improvement in my skin since starting this product!
Cheay S.
Beaver Creek
Love it! It doesn't whiten your skin it gives it that glow and it also helps even out your skin. I had some dark spots that are considerably lighter than they were.
teri y.
United States
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion W I'm not sure I chose the correct picture, but the name is the same. It has an SPF of 18 and is utterly amazing. I just reviewed this product a few minutes ago. Please see my other review. If u can't find it, feel free to ask me any questions u have. To sum it all up, it's the absolute most amazing product I've put on my skin in my entire life. Dewy glow, moisture, spf 18, feels better than sex!!! Yes, I said that!!! Two thumbs up...waaaay UP!!!
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Shiseido is hella expensive. It works well in terms of not irritating my baby sensitive skin but I must have higher standards. I didn’t notice any brightening in my skin but felt more moisturized. Good clean scent.
Jaimie H.
Seattle
Purchased at: Macy's
The packaging alone is gorgeous! I like how liquidy this one is. It just is a nice base and i forget its there and makes my foundation look more even too!
Joanna L.
Lynchburg, VA
This has brightened my age spots so much! I love it and I am excited that it also offers great spf so I don’t have to worry.
Glory N.
US
It's great under my makeup but I tend to get a White film on my face when I wear it alone though it's a very good sunscreen

Amazon