MakeupFace MakeupShiseido
White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base

An efficacious sun protective makeup base- Formulated with m-Tranexamic Acid a powerful active whitening ingredient- Helps shield skin from spot-forming factors while regulating skin color imperfections- Contains Multi-Target Vitamin C a whitening ingredient with antioxidant benefits- Helps protect skin from oxidative damage caused by pollution & UV rays-Offers broad spectrum protection both from UVA & UVB rays-Creates a even radiant & natural looking complexion Product Line: Shiseido - Complexion - White Lucent Brightening Spot Control BaseProduct Size: 30ml/1.1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot Control Base!
Jenny G.
I tried this on some post inflammatory pigment I had and it worked wonders on my face. I know it’s more for like sun damage but I wanted to see how well it would work and it was impressive. I would recommend to anyone looking for a spot treatment.
Brittany A.
Got this in a sample kit with other Lucent Brightening products and can happily say I was impressed with this one. I really liked the application and how lightweight this goes on. It didn't feel too heavy, oily or greasy and goes perfect with my makeup. I would defiantly purchase again.
Dakar G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wish I had more ! I have some uneven spotting and this gave it that apperance of eveness that I have been looking for
Katy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it. But it is too expensive for the amount it brings. Good to protect my face from sun
Lynn C.
I put this product on prior to leaving for a hike and I was sweating and I did not burn at all. I got just the right amount of sun and I did not have to reapply. I probably should have but it did not loose it affectivness
I was making everyone I knew use this to prevent burns.
I was making everyone I knew use this to prevent burns.
Jerrica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a game changer. The difference it makes in your skin so quickly really makes it worth the price! I love the amount of product you get and the difference it makes in your skin texture and complexion!!
Kristal J.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: bluemercury
I wasn’t too fond of this product. It works great for making your skin look good but not too much as a sun screen. It wasn’t very effective and I honestly expected a lot more from the product. I would not buy it again.
Lia H.
sanfrancisco
I absolutely love this product. The packaging is so adorable and I feel like the price fits the product. I genuinely felt like my face kind of glowed upon using it, and it felt so so nice on my skin as well. I recommended this product to my friend and she loves it!
Madison 💫.
visalia
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy or leave cast on my face. I always have trouble with sunscreen or anything with sof making my skin feel gross and messing up my make up because it’s so greasy but I love this one!
courtney T.
Bronx, NY
I first started taking samples of this product from work a bunch of time and within a month I started to notice my dark spots fading... Just make sure u use it consistently.

Looking for your answer?