Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion uploaded by Marina M.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Duyen C.
Forest Grove, OR
I bought this emulsion in hopes of diminishing my acne scarring. It was nice during the summer months but I found that it wasn't doing wonders for my skin. I've switched over to the Ebuki line which I like much better.
Stacy G.
I like this moisturizer but I wish that the spf is higher. It only has a spf 15 and this California sun is very strong. It goes on smooth and I use the other Shiseido white lucent products with it to brighten up my face.
Kathy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this as a sample, then bought the actual full size product. My skin is so much clearer and brighter...seems much like a blur cream....liked the product a lot.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Love this! After my last pregnancy my skin was really dull and nothing seemed to work fort skin. Using the entire brightening line worked wonders for my skin.
Lily D.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My skin is a lot brighter after using this. I had also used white lucent in the past and it has made my skin incredibly more brighter and clearer.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Currently using this on my acne/combo skin. I like this better in winter time cause im a bit drier. Summer i find this too greasy.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I think this lotion is just okay. I haven't seen much effect on my skin but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Abigail T.
Fremont, CA
One of the better products from Shiseido. It does "brighten" your skin, leaving it with a hint of luminosity.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is super expensive, but it is a good moisturizer, smells nice, and overall does what it says it will do.
kyla b.
It's an ok product my fave is the toner ... smells so good... but maybe I could give it one more trt.........

Sephora