BY SHISEIDO

A brightening daytime moisturizer developed with a focus on environmental stressors such as UV rays, air pollution and dryness to provide comprehensive protection.

・Recommended for normal to oily skin.

Kristine H.
Charlotte
I liked this product for the short time I used it. I feel like I went through it quickly. This emulsion really felt like a cross between a serum and a lotion but not hydrating enough to use alone during the day. I love the feel for oily skin types but didn’t notice a huge difference in brightening.
Kimberly B.
Plantation
I used this product and I liked the way it made my skin feel, but I didn't notice any real brightening effects after about 6-8 weeks. I've had better luck with other brightening products, like most of the line from 'The Ordinary'. I used this emulsion with the entire white lucent line, so I didn't see any real results from the entire white lucent line.
Katherine M.
Shiseido makes great products and. This lotion like most of shiseido products is a thin liquid which I really like as I feel it spreads and absorbs nicely. Nice scent and light weight.
Mariah v.
Battle Creek , MI
Shiseido is definitely my go to skincare brand, I’ve never been more impressed with a product as i am with this one. So gentle on my sensitive dry skin. A little pricey but worth it.
Rose V.
San Bernardino , CA
This cream works wonders when needing to pin point the dark spots on your skin because it helps lighten them throughout the time you use it. I have bought this product many times and would recommend.
Marilyn V.
Texas
First off, the smell is pleasant. It does not leave a white cast and is very light on the skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin pretty luminous when I use it.
Heather S.
Portland
They use all natural ingredients so it's very safe for all skin types. I have Sun spots from being out in the sun a lot in the summer so this product brightens my face and evens out the color of my face
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
Mother has this. That’s how I tried it. I really like it! Shiseido products always make me feel luxurious AND high quality. I wanna use more. They were the first high end brand I used when I first got into makeup!
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure if this works. It is a bit pricey. My skin may have lighten from staying indoors mostly, or possibly from this cream. It does feel light and nice to the face. Not to mention, it smells nice.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
I use this because the sunscreen comes with the product!its not enough but it’s better than not having sunscreen!It’s not greasy so I like it and doesn’t break me out !