Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion uploaded by Marina M.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I'm a big Shiseido's fan. I'm also always looking for products that 'whitens' or 'brightens' my skin. I find Japanese skin care products just always works well with my skin. I am using the whole Shiseido White Lucent range (Balancing softener, spot targeting serum, and Brightening Moisturizing emulsion) and I have noticeably fairer skin. It's a slightly off-white, somewhat liquid in texture, so a little bit goes a long way. It comes with spf without producing white-cast. SPF is important daily! It ydrates and calms down the oily part of my skin. The Shiseido White Lucent Range is great for skin brightening.
Rosario S.
I use this serum as a moisturizer every morning before applying my makeup. It makes me makeup look so natural and leaves a nice healthy glow even after using powders.
Maria L.
Goleta, CA
I have used this trying to make my skin brighter. I bought most of the products in the White Lucent collection. It has nice packaging but to be honest it is extremely overpriced! It does not do what it promise. It could really use some improvement. I do not really recommend this to anyone because I know it didn't do anything it promised. After using this and the rest of the White Lucent collection I decided to never buy any product made by Shiseido ever again. It is so pricey and it does not do what it promises. Really disappointed in this brand.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
I hate the smell of sunscreen, and while I consciously try to prevent sun damage to my skin, sticking to a daily routine with SPF is difficult. Then, I found this product. This lotion is so smooth and lightweight that it makes wearing sunscreen on my face an easy decision. It dries quickly, leaving skin moisturized but not oily. It has a slight sheen to it which makes my skin glow. I highly recommend this for daily use!
Marina M.
I really enjoy the white lucent line. With this emulsion it has helped brighten my skin and my dark spots. It is not sticky, it is light and it has helped protect my skin from the sun. It does have a slight smell but i like it. I wish it had a higher spf since I am out in the sun during the day.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I'm a big Shiseido user, have been using it most of my adult life after graduating to real skincare. I switched to this from their The Skincare moisturizing emulsion which I really loved, but this doesn't quite cut it for me. I've since switched to the Shiseido Advanced BioPerformance Cream (which is amazing and to die for) along with the Shiseido BB Cream with SPF 35.
Lorraine D.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been using this product every single day for the past 3 years. I love the pump dispenser and one bottle lasts 3 months. Product glides and spreads across the face leaving a nice even layer of protection under my primer and foundation. Doesn’t break me out like other sunscreen products (even the “non-comedogenic” ones)
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased from nordstrom. Its smooth, smells great and softens my skin. I love the amount. I love the price. I love the size. The shipping was free. I watched a video on YouTube. and agreed with the product description.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I have used this product last year. I bought it on the Shiseido website and it came with some samples. I bought for myself and my mom to try. I like it but I didn't notice any major changes. My aunt uses this White Lucent Line and she rave a lot about it that's why my mom and I got on the bandwagon.
I received a sample from Birchbox where the full size is $60.00
The small sample lasted me a month because of how smooth and light this was.
I would use it before I put on moisturizer in the morning and evening and it has really helped clear up my face and brighten it.

Sephora