Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Beaux B.Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Braimilett H.Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Connie L.

BY SHISEIDO

A brightening daytime moisturizer developed with a focus on environmental stressors such as uv rays, air pollution and dryness to provide comprehensive protection. Recommended for dry skin.

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++
  • "This is supper moisturizing and perfect for those with dry skin it really helps brighten the skin and it's been diminishing my acne scars and I have only been using it for a couple weeks. A little goes a long way with this product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love shiseido! This skincare line has made such a difference in my overall skin. I love how easy the line is to use and how gentle it is on my face! Both me and my sister use it. Plus it's free of all perfumes so it's great for sensitive skin and they have several different lines to chose from depending on your skin type! " in 5 reviews
April H.
Pensacola, FL
I have used Shiseido cream for 2 months now and I have to say it’s pretty amazing stuff. What got me hooked was the fact that after immediately applying after a shower my skin looked so much younger, brighter, soft and even. This cream isn’t heavy or greasy. It melts into your skin and leaves it super smooth. A little goes a long way! Love this stuff!
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Shiseido have never failed me so far. This product has been in my daily routine for quite some time now and I am already in my second bottle. Great value and the packaging is beautiful. The ladies in my family love it too.
Kellechie 🏆.
Houston
I have oily skin and have always looked out for moisturizers that won’t irritate my skin or make it even more oily. This product met my expectations it wasn’t too oily and smells great!
Courtney M.
lyndhurst
This product works nicely on my skin. I have not used it much but it definitely has a fair price. I only used a little under my eyes and on my cheeks and it didn't leave me feeling oily! I would buy this product again!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
This is the best moisturizer I use it every day in the morning and it is so hydrating with out feeling greasy and gross. It keeps my skin hydrated without breaking me out
Leslie K.
Northridge, CA
I'm not sure what went wrong exactly. Every time I applied it, I was left with a white residue on my face like some of the product rubbed off, no matter how much I used
Laura C.
Havertown
 I absolutely love this Shiseido facial cream. Definitely covers up dark circles which is my biggest problem. I’ve never found another product that works nearly this well. From its light creaminess to it’s fresh scent and so easy to apply and you really only need about a grain of rice amount to use. It’s definitely worth the money.
Jean B.
I feel as though this slightly improved my skin but not by much. Only in the beginning I saw a difference, probably by the change of brand but no crazy improvement.
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
I have semi-dry skin that can sometimes be a little sensitive. This moisturizer works very well. It is light and has a pleasant scent. My only complaint would be that I wish it was a little more moisturizing.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10