Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Beaux B.Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Braimilett H.Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Connie L.

BY SHISEIDO

A brightening daytime moisturizer developed with a focus on environmental stressors such as uv rays, air pollution and dryness to provide comprehensive protection. Recommended for dry skin.

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Cream W SPF 15 PA++
  • "This is supper moisturizing and perfect for those with dry skin it really helps brighten the skin and it's been diminishing my acne scars and I have only been using it for a couple weeks. A little goes a long way with this product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love shiseido! This skincare line has made such a difference in my overall skin. I love how easy the line is to use and how gentle it is on my face! Both me and my sister use it. Plus it's free of all perfumes so it's great for sensitive skin and they have several different lines to chose from depending on your skin type! " in 5 reviews
Kristina C.
Palm Bay, FL
A review for people with very sensitive skin: I do not recommend this product! The formula was very thick, so I would use a very small amount. It still felt very heavy and like it was sitting weirdly on the skin. After a week of using, I was breaking out worse than I had before. There are definitely better creams with SPF for the price.
April H.
Pensacola , FL
I have used Shiseido cream for 2 months now and I have to say it’s pretty amazing stuff. What got me hooked was the fact that after immediately applying after a shower my skin looked so much younger, brighter, soft and even. This cream isn’t heavy or greasy. It melts into your skin and leaves it super smooth. A little goes a long way! Love this stuff!
Chelsea M.
Only been using for a month and haven’t seen results yet! I have high hopes for this product and hoping it won’t disappoint. So far I haven’t seen much results but I am going to give it another month or two
Renee C.
Sugar Land
I used this daily for MONTHS! Shiseido is hella expensive. It works well in terms of not irritating my baby sensitive skin but I must have higher standards. I didn’t notice any brightening in my skin but felt more moisturized. Good clean scent.
aaliyah c.
my mom recommended this sunscreen to me and i really like it and it’s my first time and it’s very gentle and soft on my skin. it’s effective and i really like it. i would buy it again and would recommend to others.
Kimly P.
I love this moisturizer! I usually don’t like moisturizers that feels heavy. So I am very particular about my moisturizers. Although this moisturizer is my go to. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face, and I like the fact that it also has sunscreen in it. I noticed after a couple days of using this product it made my skin brighten up. Like a glass skin looking face. Ahhhh... so lovely!
Missknockout W.
Grand Prairie
I used this product for 1 whole week every time i step outside when it is very sunny outside i use it undwr my make up but it makes me sweat to much. So i dint like it.
Kathryn C.
Park Ridge, IL
Shiseido Company, Limited (株式会社資生堂 Kabushiki-gaisha Shiseidō, Japanese: [ɕiseeꜜdoː]) is a Japanese multinational personal care company, that is a skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fragrance producer. It is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. Founded in 1872, it celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012.
Jean B.
I feel as though this slightly improved my skin but not by much. Only in the beginning I saw a difference, probably by the change of brand but no crazy improvement.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Shiseido have never failed me so far. This product has been in my daily routine for quite some time now and I am already in my second bottle. Great value and the packaging is beautiful. The ladies in my family love it too.

back