BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Vinh V.
Vinh V.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This one is my life. It brightens and moistures your skin. I first bought it in Japan and instantly fell in love with it. I've been using it for 4 years, never a breakout. The price is quite reasonable for a good product like this. Absolutely recommend.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Works miracles if used with the serum. Won't leave your face greasy. It leaves your face super smooth and flawless
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love this stuff but you can't find it anymore... it's discontinued or something. They only sell creams now. Or regular massage cream or regular moisturizers I wish they made this again. It breaks my heart! I love there toning lotion too I use it before I apply makeup. I have been using this brand for years!
Vikki W.
Vikki W.
Frankfort, Ky
I love this moisturizer . My skin looks bright and I look younger !! The creamier feeling goes on smoothly!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
I am currently using this and this is a great moisturizer because it is not too greasy. It has just the right about of moisturizer. If your skin is dry, then this probably will not moisturize very much. I have combination skin so this is a perfect balance for me.
Gracey L.
Gracey L.
Bacolod, Philippines
Been fan of asian skincare and Shiseido is just one of those brands that lives up to my expectation.

I have oily and acne prone skin. Been having a lot of breakout spikes due to hormonal imbalance. When I hit over 26, it did subside but left a lot of acne scars and marks. I undergo a derma roller treatment and good friend recommended this on my 5th day of healing. This definitely helped me get rid of all the nasty acne marks, smoothned my skin texture after about 10 days, i noticed a glowing difference.

I am also oily so this gel formula helps me less oily when I use it.